SSC Staff Selection Commission CHSL 2020 Notification | Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination | LDC, DEO & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 6000+ | Last Date 15.12.2020 | SSC Recruitment Notification @ www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL 2020 Notification: Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2020 in Computer Based Mode for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) & Data Entry Operator (DEO) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. As per the SSC CHSL 2020 Notification, there are Various Vacancies are filled by Staff Selection Commission. Applicants who are seeking 12th pass jobs in central govt those aspirants will make the online registration from 06.11.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 15.12.2020.
SSC CHSL recruitment 2020 notification & SSC Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.ssc.nic.in. Candidates must pass 12th Std or equivalent and age limit should be 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2021. SSC will conduct Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III) for selection of suitable aspirants. Shortlisted candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. Applicants have to pay required fee via online or offline mode. More details of SSC CHSL latest vacancy, upcoming SSC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||SSC Recruitment 2020 Full Details|
|Total Vacancy||6000+ Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 - 81,100 (per Month)|
|Last Date||15.12.2020 | Payment : 17.12.2020|
Here you will get the details for the post of SSC Recruitment 2020 Full Details includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Salary Details of SSC CHSL New Notification
- Post wise salary details are given below
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200)|
|Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)||Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300)|
|Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’||Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC DEO, LDC, Postal Assistant & Other Posts
- Candidates must pass 12th Std or equivalent from recognized board.
For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG):
- The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG):
- 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- SSC will conduct Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III) for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
The candidates have to pay the application fee to apply for SSC recruitment 2020. The fee details may vary by the caste. Here you can find full information on application fees.
|General/ OBC||Rs 100/-|
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online or offline.
SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 Exam Scheme
Steps to apply for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam 2020
- Go to official website ssc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for “Notice of Examination for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2020“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Before apply to these posts, candidates must make One Time Registration i.e. You may enter Basic Details, Additional and Contact Details & Declaration.
- Then you may login to your account then proceed to apply.
- Enter your details correctly then upload your Photo & Signature properly.
- Then you can make payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
Staff Selection Commission - FEQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Staff Selection Commission ?
12th Std Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for Staff Selection Commission ?
Staff Selection Commission released 6000+ vacancies for DEO, LDC, Postal Assistant, Junior Secretarial Assistant Posts
✅ How to apply for Staff Selection Commission ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
General/ OBC - Rs 100/- and SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman - No fee. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs. 19,900 - 81,100 (per Month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
18 - 27 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for Staff Selection Commission ?
The Job location for this post is All Over India
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 06.11.2020
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
15.12.2020 is last date to apply for this post