SSC Recruitment 2022 - Staff Selection Commission has announced Various Vacancies for Stenographer Grade C and D Posts in , Anywhere in India - Last Date to apply 05.09.2022
SSC Recruitment 2022 : Staff Selection Commission has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Stenographer Grade C and D posts. This notification was announced on 20.08.2022. 12th Std candidates can apply for Various vacancies in Anywhere in India. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 05.09.2022 Candidate who seeks for Staff Selection Commission can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
SSC Recruitment 2022 Highlights :
|SSC Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Stenographer Grade C and D|
|Total Vacancy||Various Post|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Stenographer Grade C and D includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment 2022 :
Vacancy Details :
Stenographer Grade C and D
Education Qualification :
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Application fees / payment details :
- a) Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
(b) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
(c) Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- d) Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 06.09.2022 (2300 hours). However, candidates who wish to make payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 06.09.2022 provided the challan has been generated by them before 05.09.2022 (2300 hours).
Age limit :
(a) Stenographer Grade „C‟: 18 to 30 years as on 01.01.2022, i.e., candidates born not before 02.01.1992 and not later than 01.01.2004 are eligible to apply.
(b) Stenographer Grade „D‟: 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2022, i.e., Candidates born not before 02.01.1995 and not later than 01.01.2004 are eligible to apply.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SSC official Notification 2022 for more reference
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details :
- Stenographer Grade C and D - As per norms
selection process :
SSC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Computer Based Examination
Skill Test in Stenography
Exam Center: All over India (check official notification)
How to apply SSC Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest SSC Recruitment 2022 for Stenographer Grade C and D posts through Online mode from 20.08.2022 to 05.09.2022. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Staff Selection Commission
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||20.08.2022|
|Last date to apply||05.09.2022|
Official Notification and Apply Links :
|Important Links :|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
|Career Page Link||👉 Click here|
|Online Apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Download Notification||👉 Click here|
SSC Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 20.08.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
05.09.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You