SSC Recruitment 2022 - Staff Selection Commission has announced Various Vacancies for Stenographer Grade C and D Posts. Last Date to apply 05.09.2022
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment - SSC Recruitment 2022 for Stenographer Grade C and D posts | Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ https://ssc.nic.in/. The has announced a new job opportunity for Stenographer Grade C and D posts. This notification was released on 20.08.2022. Eligible candidates who have completed their 12th Std can apply for the Various vacancies available Anywhere in India. The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 05.09.2022. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
SSC Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Stenographer Grade C and D|
|Total Vacancy||Various Post|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Staff Selection Commission :
Stenographer Grade C and D Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Stenographer Grade C and D posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released Various vacancies for Stenographer Grade C and D Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
Stenographer Grade C and D
Education Qualification :
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Application fees :
- a) Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
(b) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
(c) Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- d) Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 06.09.2022 (2300 hours). However, candidates who wish to make payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 06.09.2022 provided the challan has been generated by them before 05.09.2022 (2300 hours).
Age limit :
(a) Stenographer Grade „C‟: 18 to 30 years as on 01.01.2022, i.e., candidates born not before 02.01.1992 and not later than 01.01.2004 are eligible to apply.
(b) Stenographer Grade „D‟: 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2022, i.e., Candidates born not before 02.01.1995 and not later than 01.01.2004 are eligible to apply.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SSC official Notification 2022 for more reference
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Stenographer Grade C and D - As per norms
selection process :
SSC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Computer Based Examination
Skill Test in Stenography
Exam Center: All over India (check official notification)
How to apply SSC Recruitment 2022:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest SSC Recruitment 2022 for Stenographer Grade C and D posts through online mode from 20.08.2022 to 05.09.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||20.08.2022|
|Last date to apply||05.09.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download SSC Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply SSC Recruitment 2022
Online Apply Link
SSC Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 20.08.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
05.09.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You