SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 | Steno Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 04.11.2020 | SSC Recruitment Notification @ ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission has released the new job notice [F.No.3/8/2020-P&P-II] on 10.10.2020 for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination, 2020. It is going to conduct the Open Competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade „C‟ (Group „B‟, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade „D‟ (Group „C‟) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. As per the SSC Steno 2020 Notification, there are large numbers of vacancies will be filled by Staff Selection Commission. Aspirants who want to get 12th pass jobs in central govt kindly make SSC Steno Registration from 10.10.2020 to 04.11.2020.
SSC Recruitment apply online and SSC Stenographer Recruitment notification is available in official website (ssc.nic.in). Only those candidates who have skills in stenography are eligible to apply. Aspirants must pass 12th standard or equivalent examination and should have attained the prescribed age limit. SSC selection will be based on Computer Based Examination & Skill Test. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. Only male candidates are eligible for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’ in the Border Roads Organization (BRO). Candidates who have not acquired the essential qualification as on 01.08.2020 will not be eligible and need not apply. More details of SSC Latest vacancy, upcoming SSC job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||As per norms|
Here you will get the details for the post of Stenographer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Fee Payment Last Date||06.11.2020|
|Offline Challan Generation||08.11.2020|
|Payment through Challan||10.11.2020|
|Exam Date||29.03.2021 to 31.03.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2020
- Aspirants should pass 12th standard or equivalent examination from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Stenographer Grade C: 18 to 30 years
- Stenographer Grade D: 18 to 27 years
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
- SSC Steno selection will be based on Computer Based Examination & Skill Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via BHIM UPI, SBI Challan/ Net Banking/ Credit or debit Card.
How to apply SSC Steno Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website ssc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notice of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination, 2020”, click on the advertisement.
- SSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Then back to the home page, enter your login credentials like User Name
& Password then you may start to apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration then you may login to your account.
- After that you may start to apply.