Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021 | Standard Chartered Bank has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Development Lead | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021 : Standard Chartered Bank has to recruit candidates for Development Lead positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Standard Chartered Bank you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Development Lead includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Development Lead|
|Experience Needed||0 – 1 Years ( Freshers )|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank : Standard Chartered is a British global banking and financial administrations organization. Its headquarter based on london, England. They benefit as much as possible from our profound roots in quickly creating Asian, African and Middle Eastern neighborhood markets to search out circumstances every step of the way. Setting a specific spotlight on supporting clients who exchange, work or contribute over our impression. It works a system of in excess of 1,200 branches and outlets crosswise over in excess of 70 nations and around 87,000 representative are working. It is an all inclusive keep money with tasks in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury administrations. Their principle plan to help reasonable monetary and social advancement.
Detailed Job Description For Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021
- We are looking for a skilled Full stack developer responsible for building applications, containers, APIs and microservices. The role will require to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- We’d also love to support you in the way you want to work be it on a part-time or other flexible work practices.
- Design, develop, and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, efficient, reusable and performs efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience
- Incorporate standards and best practices, including performance, security, scalability, testability and maintainability
- Candidates will be responsible for automating parts of the development process in a way that tightens the development feedback loop. They should also be able to identify opportunities for automation during the development process.
- Participate in code reviews to spot issues around architecture, performance, security, and more
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Contribute to design patterns and coding standards while being mentored
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Use continuous delivery to ship incremental improvements many times per week
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or a related discipline, graduate degree preferred
- Proficient in Java 8+ (preferably 11+) with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Understanding of Object Orient Programming and Functional Programming paradigms.
- Good knowledge of ReactJS framework
- Good understanding on HTTP, RESTful APIs, HTML and CSS.
- Articulate on unit and integration tests and the significance of the test pyramid. They should be able to describe the costs of a lack of tests, or weak tests, or flaky tests. They should be confident and comfortable with JUnit4 and at least one assertion library.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering high quality software with various test strategies, test automation, source code management and continuous integration and delivery
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, and Gradle
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Sufficiently deep and broad knowledge of the underlying technical domain so that they can adapt to any tools and technologies that are required of them.
- Demonstrable ability for writing clean, readable code
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Evidence of continual improvement and investment into you (i.e. training, education, secondments into new areas)
- Good understanding of digital banking products, processes and retail banking systems will be a plus
- Thrives in an energetic and dynamic environment and can successfully work well under pressure while handling multiple tasks with tight timelines.
- Team player who is independent, motivated, proactive, good problem solver, energetic and possess good analytical skills
- Demonstrated competency in a variety of software development tools and approaches
Selection Process For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2021 :
- Online Written Aptitude exam
- Personal Interview
- HR Round
Always use the online WYSIWYG HTML Converter to compose the content for your website easily. This is a website that is worth using.
Documents to be Carried for Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (27.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Standard Chartered Bank this hiring for which position ?
Standard Chartered Bank hiring candidates for Development Lead position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 – 1 Years ( Freshers ) candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires