Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021 - Standard Chartered Bank is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Development Lead Apply Online @ official website
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Notification - Standard Chartered Bank Career Notification for Development Lead role | Standard Chartered Bank job opening Online Application. Standard Chartered Bank is currently recruiting candidates for Development Lead positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Standard Chartered Bank, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Development Lead post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Standard Chartered Bank Overview
|Organization||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Development Lead|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years ( Freshers )|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Standard Chartered Bank :
Standard Chartered is a British global banking and financial administrations organization. Its headquarter based on london, England. They benefit as much as possible from our profound roots in quickly creating Asian, African and Middle Eastern neighborhood markets to search out circumstances every step of the way. Setting a specific spotlight on supporting clients who exchange, work or contribute over our impression. It works a system of in excess of 1,200 branches and outlets crosswise over in excess of 70 nations and around 87,000 representative are working. It is an all inclusive keep money with tasks in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury administrations. Their principle plan to help reasonable monetary and social advancement.
Detailed Job Description :
- We are looking for a skilled Full stack developer responsible for building applications, containers, APIs and microservices. The role will require to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- We’d also love to support you in the way you want to work be it on a part-time or other flexible work practices.
- Design, develop, and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, efficient, reusable and performs efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience
- Incorporate standards and best practices, including performance, security, scalability, testability and maintainability
- Candidates will be responsible for automating parts of the development process in a way that tightens the development feedback loop. They should also be able to identify opportunities for automation during the development process.
- Participate in code reviews to spot issues around architecture, performance, security, and more
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Contribute to design patterns and coding standards while being mentored
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Use continuous delivery to ship incremental improvements many times per week
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or a related discipline, graduate degree preferred
- Proficient in Java 8+ (preferably 11+) with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Understanding of Object Orient Programming and Functional Programming paradigms.
- Good knowledge of ReactJS framework
- Good understanding on HTTP, RESTful APIs, HTML and CSS.
- Articulate on unit and integration tests and the significance of the test pyramid. They should be able to describe the costs of a lack of tests, or weak tests, or flaky tests. They should be confident and comfortable with JUnit4 and at least one assertion library.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering high quality software with various test strategies, test automation, source code management and continuous integration and delivery
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, and Gradle
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Sufficiently deep and broad knowledge of the underlying technical domain so that they can adapt to any tools and technologies that are required of them.
- Demonstrable ability for writing clean, readable code
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Evidence of continual improvement and investment into you (i.e. training, education, secondments into new areas)
- Good understanding of digital banking products, processes and retail banking systems will be a plus
- Thrives in an energetic and dynamic environment and can successfully work well under pressure while handling multiple tasks with tight timelines.
- Team player who is independent, motivated, proactive, good problem solver, energetic and possess good analytical skills
- Demonstrated competency in a variety of software development tools and approaches
Selection Process For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2021 :
- Online Written Aptitude exam
- Personal Interview
- HR Round
Always use the online WYSIWYG HTML Converter to compose the content for your website easily. This is a website that is worth using.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Development Lead post at Standard Chartered Bank includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Standard Chartered Bank Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Standard Chartered Bank Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Standard Chartered Bank Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,