Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021 | Standard Chartered has recruit MBA, ICWA, CA candidates for Analyst | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021 : Standard Chartered has to recruit candidates for Analyst positios through off campus in Chennai Tamil Nadu . The candidates who are Finished in MBA, ICWA, CA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Standard Chartered you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.01.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Standard Chartered|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||MBA, ICWA, CA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered : Standard Chartered is a British global banking and financial administrations organization. Its headquarter based on london, England. They benefit as much as possible from our profound roots in quickly creating Asian, African and Middle Eastern neighborhood markets to search out circumstances every step of the way. Setting a specific spotlight on supporting clients who exchange, work or contribute over our impression.
Detailed Job Description For Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021
This role is responsible of ensuring all the required changes of the stakeholders are delivered by following the SDLC along with the Governance process. Change management areas to own the change delivery for the respective portfolios. Liaise with all geographically dispersed stakeholders from Business and Technology teams and ensure smooth delivery for strategic changes for SCB.
- To deliver Changes/Projects related to Capital Management, Regulatory Reporting areas (including changes to Basel II / III Capital reporting)
- Business analysis, Impact analysis, system analysis, are done to a high standard on defined changes/projects
- Understanding of the Capital reporting related business domains and banking products
- Prepare Business Requirement Document, Business Test Strategy/Test Cases, Project Plan, Test Results Summary
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and project management related activities on a day-to-day basis working within teams to execute Changes/Projects in a timely and accurate manner
- Should deliver the expected change outcome for regulatory/management reporting
- Effectively manage stakeholders across business functions and domains
- Co-ordination with all business and technological stakeholders in understanding and managing change
- Develop strong domain content in banking products to effectively manage change to Capital Reporting Service
- Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times
- Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies; and
- Periodic review key controls and ensure compliance with operational risk policy framework
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021
- MBA(Finance), ICWA, CA, MBA (Banking) from an institute of Repute or Postgraduate in Finance
- FRM certified
Documents to be Carried for Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (24.01.2022)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Standard Chartered this hiring for which position ?
Standard Chartered hiring candidates for Analyst position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021 ?
MBA, ICWA, CA Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires