Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021 | Standard Chartered Bank has recruit B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA candidates for Associate | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021 : Standard Chartered Bank has to recruit candidates for Associate positios through off campus in Chennai Tamil nadu . The candidates who are Finished in B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Standard Chartered Bank you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (06.12.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA|
|Experience Needed||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank : Standard Chartered is a British global banking and financial administrations organization. Its headquarter based on london, England. They benefit as much as possible from our profound roots in quickly creating Asian, African and Middle Eastern neighborhood markets to search out circumstances every step of the way. Setting a specific spotlight on supporting clients who exchange, work or contribute over our impression.
Detailed Job Description For Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021
- Preparation and checking of the documents relevant to the Limits approved by credit for customers
- Forwarding the prepared/ checked documents to the stakeholder for onward submission to the customer
- On submission of the customer executed documents , checking to be completed with the internal approval and the mandate submitted .
- The completion of security, charge filing with various Government portal as per the internal and regulatory required to be monitored
- On satisfaction of the internal credit , security conditions certification to be issued for the customer to utilise the limits approved
- Update the documents thus received from the customer to the internal systems including the valuation insurance etc. at the appropriate module of the system.
- The documents thus updated in the internal system to be submitted for safe keeping to the internal team called custody
- Custody team on receiving the Execute Documents will check for relevant details like page numbers , correct document number etc with the lodgment memo submitted
- Maintain a tracker for the received Documents to monitor the completion of the activities within the TAT
- The documents to be approved in the internal system and the memo signed off
- The documents need to be scanned , numbered and uploaded to another internal system so that the virtual image of the documents is available for the Business to view while working of further deals for the same customer
- Arrange the physical document in the safe of the Bank in the docket of each customer
- Confirm the completion of all these activities to the stakeholders
- Copies of the documents thereafter are taken and couriered to the customer as per the Regulatory requirement
- Relevant registers for the same are updated including the Key Register which is mandated for the operation of Safe
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people, and ensure that holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles ensuring that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks
- Employ, engage and retain high quality people, with succession planning for critical roles
- Responsibility to review team structure / capacity plans
- Set and monitor job descriptions and objectives for direct reports and provide feedback and rewards in line with their performance against those responsibilities and objectives
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021
- Aptitude Test (3 rounds: Psychometry, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability)
- Coding Test (Hackathon)
- Presentation (Application/Product Demo)
Documents to be Carried for Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (06.12.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Standard Chartered Bank this hiring for which position ?
Standard Chartered Bank hiring candidates for Associate position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021 ?
B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 – 1 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil nadu
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires