Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021 | Standard Chartered has recruit BE, BTech, Any Degree candidates for Client Care Executive | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021 : Standard Chartered has to recruit candidates for Client Care Executive positios through off campus in Chennai Tamil Nadu . The candidates who are Finished in BE, BTech, Any Degree Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Standard Chartered you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Client Care Executive includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (26.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Standard Chartered|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Client Care Executive|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, Any Degree|
|Experience Needed||1 - 2 years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered : We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base
Detailed Job Description For Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021
To handle customer calls / issues while providing consistent delivery of customer delight relating to queries/ requests / financial needs / problem resolution keeping focus on SCB Policies.
- Handle customer calls/ issues quickly and effectively and end to end resolution (if applicable)
- Sign up customers for value added services and digital education (if applicable)
- Tag the call type accurately as appropriate
- Give accurate information to customers on his queries / concerns
- Have high awareness levels on KYC and Anti-money laundering Policy
- Multi-skilled to handle both inbound and outbound calls (if applicable)
- Initiate and strive towards achieving set targets and service standards
- Probe & identify financial needs on service calls and pitch relevant solutions in line with customer requirements (if applicable)
- Should be able to identify potential disputes / escalation / specific trends noticed while handling of cases / Process gaps and highlight to the management
- Ensure all sales pitches are made without mis-selling and achieve targets in term of leads / self closure (if applicable)
- Ensure proper follow up / tracking of cases and closure within turnaround time (if applicable)
- Customer Data Confidentiality to be strictly adhered to
- Adherence to compliance with all applicable rules / regulations and group policies
- Ensure KPI’s (Key Performance Indicator) & KRI’s (Key Risk Indicator, e.g. – proper authentication, no rejects, maintained turnaround time, etc as define by the group) are achieved and work towards the improvement
- Follow up on delinquent accounts to negotiate for timely payments (if applicable)
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021
- Fresher or with 1-2 years of experience in service / Sales / Collection (as per the job role)
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- Basic computer skills
- Strong service / Sales / Collection orientation (as per the job role)
- Strong knowledge of bank’s products & services and willingness to learn new products
- Manage conflicts and solve problems
- Patient, Non-Confrontational, Resilient
- Positive, polite, cheerful and courteous
- Flexible to stretch and work across different calendar days and time zones in a week/month.
Documents to be Carried for Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions & Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (26.07.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Standard Chartered this hiring for which position ?
Standard Chartered hiring candidates for Client Care Executive position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, BTech, Any Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
1 - 2 years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires
|Capgemini Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA
|Mindtree EDGE Recruitment||Trainee||
Any Degree Graduate
|Tech Mahindra Off Campus Recruitment||Graduate Engineer Trainee||
BE, B.Tech, MCA
|Amazon Internship Recruitment||Software Development Engineer Intern||
B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech
|Airtel Off Campus Recruitment||Software Development Engineer||
B.E, B.Tech, MCA
|Amdocs Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|ICE Mortgage Technology Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
|Philips Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
B.E, B.Tech, MCA
|Boeing Off Campus Recruitment||Application Developer – Freshers||
|Thinkitive Technologies Recruitment||Software Tester||
BE, B.Tech, ME, MTech, MCA
|Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|Sasken Technologies Off Campus Recruitment||Graduate Engineer||
Engineering graduate, MCA
|Focus Energy Recruitment||Mechanical Engineer||
BE, B.Tech | Freshers