Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021 | Standard Chartered has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for FullStack Developer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021 : Standard Chartered has to recruit candidates for FullStack Developer positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Standard Chartered you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of FullStack Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Standard Chartered|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||FullStack Developer|
|Experience Needed||0 – 1 Years ( Freshers )|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered : Standard Chartered is a British global banking and financial administrations organization. Its headquarter based on london, England. They benefit as much as possible from our profound roots in quickly creating Asian, African and Middle Eastern neighborhood markets to search out circumstances every step of the way. Setting a specific spotlight on supporting clients who exchange, work or contribute over our impression.
Detailed Job Description For Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve all stacks of software.
- Engage with other teams across the Bank to innovate and solve platform integration challenges
- Run software testing and support prototyping efforts
- Participate in engineering discussions and workshops
- Work with engineering and design teams practicing scrum methodology
- Collaborate with teams to take strategic decisions
- Stay on top of the latest technology trends and helping to keep our team ahead
- Provide constructive ideas and solutions to challenges, present ideas to stakeholders
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021
- Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with application layer and workflow technologies such as Java, SpringBoot, Reactor Framework, Camunda workflow engine, Postman, Sandbox products like DevTest, ServiceV Pro, and related technologies.
- SQL, no-SQL DB experience including MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis.
- Experience with unit-testing and test automation
- Experience with front-end performance optimization
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills in English
- Background in computer science, with a focus on data structures, data modelling, algorithms, API design, microservices.
- Exposure to architectural patterns of large scale web applications, i
- Knowledge of API Gateways such as Axway and Kong, API Design, Swagger, Raml, Sandbox design and testing, API lifecycle would be added advantage.
- Working with strong UX team
- Experience on AWS and Docker is a plus.
- Experience in DevOps- CI/CD, security scanning etc.
- Ability to learn other coding languages.
- Demonstrated ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents
- Open to working in areas outside of your comfort zone, experimenting with new technologies and techniques
- Able to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills, open to challenges
- Critical thinking and communication skills
Documents to be Carried for Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (19.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Standard Chartered this hiring for which position ?
Standard Chartered hiring candidates for FullStack Developer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 – 1 Years ( Freshers ) candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires