StockX Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : StockX – We’re a live marketplace for buying and selling limited-edition sneakers, watches, bags, streetwear, trading cards, and collectibles. From Yeezy and Louis Vuitton to Rolex and Supreme, StockX has you covered, giving you unprecedented access to the ‘new luxury’ economy. Our company values are broken down into what we call the Four T’s: Trucks. Trenches. Transparency. Transformation. They stand for making deadlines, being a team player, over-communicating everything, and turning everyone we work with into die-hard StockX fans. Each is a foundational tenet of not just our business, but the entire StockX culture. And as such they are an embodiment of what has made StockX one of the fastest-growing startups in the country.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||2 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For StockX Jobs 2020 :
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join the core Payments platform Team at StockX. This is a great opportunity to leverage your skills, to build a world-class platform and to have a huge impact on how marketplaces can be redefined. At StockX, we’re just getting started.
- Design, build, and evolve microservices used by StockX web and mobile applications
- Collaborate with front-end and back-end engineers to build scalable services
- Write quality code and world class documentation which can be used as the example for the company.
- Debug and monitor production systems.
- Work effectively in an agile development process
- Constantly evolve the platform to identify bottlenecks in both runtime and development time aspects of the platform and improve them.
- Work with Product, UX, and Design to build a world-class microservices and workflow engine.
Skills Required For StockX Jobs 2020 :
- Overall 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Expert in Java programming language or similar Object-Oriented language.
- Exceptional skill in solving complex problems by use of right data structure and algorithms. In-depth understanding of various Data Structure and Algorithms are expected.
- Experience in working with various data storage eco systems – Relational databases, No-SQL databases and Caching systems.
- Some exposure in using design patterns to solve design problems.
Documents to be Carried for StockX Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For StockX Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.