STPI Recruitment 2020 | Head/ Chief Operating Officer (COO) | 04 Vacancies | Last Date 07.07.2020 | Download Notification @ stpi.in
STPI Recruitment 2020: Software Technology Parks of India has advertised a notification, for the positions of Head/ Chief Operating Officer (COO). As per the STPI recruitment 2020 official notification, 04 vacancies were allocated for the above said posts and this vacancy is proposed to be filled-up purely on contract basis. Chennai job seekers or interested contenders may apply both online mode. The last date for submitting the receipt of online application on 07.07.2020. The selected candidates will be appoints at Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Tamilnadu & Bengaluru. Online registration link and its job notification are available on the official website of STPI recruitment 2020 @ www.stpi.in.
Applicant shall possess strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills. Candidates meeting the above eligibility requirements may fill up the application online at website of the company www.stpinext.in or www.stpi.in. The ‘screened-in’ candidates shall be called for Personal Interview. No TA/DA will be given for appearing interview. Candidates who are looking for Engineering jobs, MBA jobs can apply online. Aspirants who are eligible to apply this Haryana jobs, jobs in UP, TN Jobs and/or Karnataka Jobs.
|Organization Name||Software Technology Parks of India|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Role||Head / Chief Operating Officer|
|Qualification||ME/ M.Tech / BE / B.Tech / MBA|
| ||Job Location||Gurugran, Lucknow, Chennai , Bengaluru , Gurugran, Lucknow, Chennai , Bengaluru|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Head / Chief Operating Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Software Technology Parks of India is the full form of STPI, the units exported software and information technology and the state with the largest export contribution was Karnataka followed by Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Haryana and Telangana. STPI has a presence in many major cities of India including the Cities Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Trivandrum (kerala), Kanpur, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), Patna (Bihar), Bhubaneshwar (Orissa), Kolkatta (West Bengal), Mumbai , Nagpur, Pune (Maharashtra), Warangal (Telangana), Kakinada, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh), Surat (Gujarat).
Eligibility criteria for STPI Careers 2020
- Must possess the following such as ME/ M.Tech/ BE/ B.Tech/ MBA in relevant discipline with required experience from recognized university.
- Less than 45 years as on the last date of submission of application.
- Shortlist (basis of application)
- Personal Interview
- Online mode
Steps to Apply Online for Software Technology Parks of India Jobs 2020
- To apply online, visit official website of STPI @ (www.stpi.in).
- Go to “Careers” segment on the homepage.
- Find & choose “Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up vacancy of Head of CoE (HOC)/ Chief Operating Officer (COO) for AIC STPI-Bengaluru and each of STPI COE in Blockchain at Gurugram, MediElectronics at Lucknow and Fintech at Chennai on contract basis for a period of three years“
- Read the notification that available on STPI careers page.
- Apply online link is active now, fill up all those necessary fields.
- Download the application and make a print of it.