Suez India Off Campus Drive 2020 | Mechanical Engineer | BE/B.Tech – Mechanical | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Suez India – SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances, in line with regulatory standards. To meet increasing demands to overcome resource quality and scarcity challenges, SUEZ is fully engaged in the resource revolution. With the full potential of digital technologies and innovative solutions, the Group recovers 17 million tons of waste a year, produces 3.9 million tons of secondary raw materials and 7 TWh of local renewable energy.
||Company Name||Suez India|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Mechanical Project Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech - Mechanical|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Mechanical Project Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Suez Jobs 2020 :
- Shall be from an oil and gas industry with specific experience clearly mentioned.
- Shall have experience in integration of various equipment, packages and engineering systems in oil, gas and water systems.
- Shall have specific experience in pressure vessel design and selection using relevant codes and standards
- Shall have a good knowledge in material selection w.r.t. fluid compatibility
- Perform basic engineering activities like generating and review of PFDs, PIDs, Equipment Lists, Valve Lists, Utility Consumption List
- Produce equipment and package technical datasheets
- Review and evaluate supplier techno commercial offers and assist buyer’s team in finalizing purchase orders.
- Review and approval of engineering and manufacturing documents and packages.
- Good knowledge in detail engineering activities such as review and approval of equipment arrangement drawings, piping layouts, isometric and spool drawings.
- Hands on in using CAD tools, 3D model review platforms
- Attend and resolve installation and commissioning queries and effectively ensure support.
- Capable of supervising a team of designers and junior engineers
- Team supervision experience preferred
Documents to be Carried for Suez Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Suez Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.