Supreme Court of India recruitment notification for Junior Assistant posts, Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 notification was officially released by on recent days for 210 vacancies. The Supreme Court of India will accept online applications from 18.06.2022, Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online on or before 10.07.2022 to the apply link mentioned in the Supreme Court of India Official notification.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
Supreme Court of India has announced 210 vacancies for Junior Assistant posts. Candidates who meet the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 educational and age qualifications mentioned in the Supreme Court of India official notice are eligible to apply for this Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 job vacancy. It is important to check the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Supreme Court of India
|Central Govt Jobs
|New Delhi Delhi
|Rs.35,400 (per month)
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 notification and eligibility details :
The details for the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Junior Assistant posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 210 vacancies for Junior Assistant Recruitment. Below, you can find detailed information about this job vacancy.
|Junior Court Assistant (Group ‘B’ NonGazetted)
Education Qualification :
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer
- Knowledge of Computer operation
Application fees :
- For General/ OBC candidates – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PH/ Freedom Fighter candidates – Rs.250/-
Age limit :
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 30 years of age as of 1st July 2022
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Junior Assistant - Rs.35,400 (per month)
- Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-. The approximate Gross Salary as per the existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
selection process :
- Objective Type Written Test
- Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test
- Typing (English) Test
- Descriptive Test (in English Language)
How to apply Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 for Junior Assistant posts through online mode from 18.06.2022 to 10.07.2022.
- Go to the official website, https://main.sci.gov.in/.
- Find the "Recruitment" tab and click on it.
- Alternatively, you may download the official announcement at the link provided at the end.
- Read the official announcements carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Click on the "Apply Online" button.
- Fill in the required information and upload necessary documents.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Submit the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 application and take print for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply
|Last date to apply
Notification - PDF :
Download Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
Apply Link for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
Online Apply Link
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 FAQs:
Q1. Is Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Notification released?
Yes, Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Notification has been is officially released by Supreme Court of India on 18.06.2022.
Q2. How many vacancies are announced by Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Notification?
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Notification announces a total of 210 vacancies for various jobs.
Q3. How to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022?
You may apply Online for this position using the link in the official notification.
Q4. What is the starting date to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022?
You can start applying for this post from 18.06.2022.
Q5. What is the Last date to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022?
10.07.2022 is the last date to apply for this Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022.
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website knoivd future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You