Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 | Supreme Court of India has announced 30 Vacancies for Court Assistant (Junior Translator) Posts in , New Delhi | Last Date to apply 13.03.2021 | www.jobvision.in
Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 : Supreme Court of India has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Court Assistant (Junior Translator) posts. This notification was announced on 15.02.2021. Any U.G Degree candidates can apply for 30 vacancies in New Delhi . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 13.03.2021 Candidate who seeks for Supreme Court of India can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Court Assistant (Junior Translator) includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Court Assistant (Junior Translator)|
|Qualification||Any U.G Degree|
|Total Vacancy||30 Post|
| ||Job Location||New Delhi|
|Salary||Rs.44900 (Per Month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Supreme Court of India
Supreme Court of India : The Supreme Court of India is the supreme judicial body of India and the highest court of India under the constitution. It is the most senior constitutional court, and has the power of judicial review. The Chief Justice of India is the head and chief judge of the Supreme Court and the court consists of a maximum of 34 judges and it has extensive powers in the form of original, appellate and advisory jurisdictions. It is regarded as the most powerful public institution in India.
Vacancy Details for Supreme Court Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Court Assistant (Junior Translator)||30|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for Supreme Court Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should possess Degree / Diploma from recognized university.
- A Bachelor’s Degree/ Graduate with English and Relevant Language as a Subject. A Diploma/ Certificate Course in Translation from English to Relevant language and vice-versa from University/ Institute recognized by the Government or UGC.
Application fees and payment details for Supreme Court Recruitment 2021
- Rs.500 for Gen/ OBC and Rs.250 for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates/dependents of freedom fighters.
- Online mode payment only will be acceptable.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for Supreme Court Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Age limit should be 18 to 30 years
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit) - SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Selary Details : Rs.44900 (Per Month)
selection process :
- Selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Objective Type Technical Aptitude Test
- Practical Aptitude Test and Interview
How to apply Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 for Court Assistant (Junior Translator) posts through Online mode from 15.02.2021 to 13.03.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Supreme Court of India
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (17.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 15.02.2021
- Last date to apply : 13.03.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 ?
Any U.G Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 ?
Supreme Court of India released 30 vacancies for Court Assistant (Junior Translator) Posts
✅ How to apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Rs.500 for Gen, OBC and Rs.250 for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates/dependents of freedom fighters. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.44900 (Per Month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Age limit should be 18 to 30 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is New Delhi
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 15.02.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
13.03.2021 is last date to apply for this post