Supreme Court Recruitment 2020 | Branch Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 07 | Last Date 06.11.2020 | Apply @ sci.gov.in
Supreme Court Recruitment 2020: Supreme Court of India is the premier judicial court under the Constitution of India. They invites offline application from degree holders. Currently it has 07 openings in Technical Crade. As per the SCI recruitment notification [No. F.6/2020-SCA (RC)], these 07 vacancies are allocated for Junior Court Assistant & Branch Officer Vacancy. Applicants who are looking for court jobs in delhi can download application form @ sci.gov.in. The last date for submission of Supreme Court of India recruitment 2020 is 06.11.2020.
SCI announced new job notification on 15.10.2020. Selected candidates will be appointed on probation for a period of two years in the first instance, further extended as per requirement. Selection will be based on Written test/ Interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at Supreme Court of India [New Delhi]. Applicants should hold degree and should attain prescribed age limit. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Candidates should attach the relevant documents along with the application form. Application should be sent to the Branch Officer (Recruitment Cell), Supreme Court of India. More details of SCI recruitment vacancy, upcoming Supreme Court job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Job Category||Central govt job , Court jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Court Assistant , Branch Officer|
|Qualification||B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc./ M.Sc/ LLB/ Master Degree|
|Total Vacancy||07 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Delhi|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Court Assistant , Branch Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (25.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
About Supreme Court
Supreme Court of India is the highest judicial Court in India. The last appeal of cases is handling by Supreme Court of India. The Supreme Court was established in the year 1950 on January 26. Previously, it was called as Federal Court of India. The Court was located in Bhagwan Das Road, Tilak Marg, New Delhi. The Court was under the control of Constitution of India. Law amend by supreme court of India become applicable for all the courts in India.
Vacancy Details of Supreme Court Officer Jobs 2020:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Junior Court Assistant||03|
Eligibility Criteria for SCI Assistant Vacancy 2020:
- Applicants should hold B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc./ M.Sc/ LLB/ Master Degree in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- For Branch Manager- 30 to 45 years.
- Jr. Court Assistant- 21-30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Candidates can send their application to Branch Officer (Recruitment Cell), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi110001
Steps to apply Supreme Court of India Jobs 2020:
- Go to official website sci.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Applications invited for participating in selection to the posts of Branch Officer (Technical Cadre) and Junior Court Assistant (Hardware Maintenance): Last date 6.11.2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application, fill it carefully.
- Finally send it to the above said address.
Important Dates :
Official Notification & Application form :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Odisha Police Recruitment||477||
Any Degree, 12thStd, Diploma 15.07.2021
|CDAC Mumbai Recruitment||51||
B.E, B.Tech, MCA or ME, M.Tech 03.07.2021
|Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOHFW) Recruitment||73||
12th, Diploma, Degree 24.08.2021
|National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) Recruitment||07||
BE, B.Tech 19.07.2021
|Ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Recruitment||61||
12thStd, B.Sc, B.Pharma, BDS, MBBS, Diploma, MS, MD, 8thStd, GNM 05.07.2021
|HP Cooperative Bank Recruitment||149||
12th Std, Degree 02.07.2021
|ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Recruitment||11||
12th Pass, Diploma in Nursing, MBBS, Degree 28.06.2021, 29.06.2021 and 01.07.2021 (walkin-interview)
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online