Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2020 | Associate Manager | BBA / MBA | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Sutherland Global Services – Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global provider of business process and technology management services. Sutherland offers an integrated portfolio of analytics-driven back-office and customer-facing solutions that support the entire customer life cycle and is one of the largest, independent BPO companies in the world serving global leaders in major industry verticals. Head quartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland employs over 30,000 professionals and has locations across the Australia, United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Jamaica, Slovakia, Estonia, Sweden, Bulgaria, UK, Morocco, UAE, Egypt, Malaysia, Philippines, India and China.
||Company Name||Sutherland Global Services|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Manager|
|Qualification||BBA , MBA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Manager includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria For Sutherland Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification : BBA/MBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Sutherland Jobs 2020 :
Sutherland is seeking a leadership-oriented and self-motivated person to join us as an Associate Manager – Service Delivery. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
In this role, you will get to:
- Impact the business: Drive results aligned with stated goals for performance metrics, telephony metrics, utilization, productivity, attendance and attrition
- Manage administrative responsibilities: Manage attendance tracking, queue administration, and corrective delivery
- Influence the lives of others: Develop, train, and manage team members.
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations.
- Keep morale high: Ensure motivational programs are in place and encourage frequent recognition
- Impact the bottom line: Produce solid and effective strategies based on accurate and meaningful data reports and analysis and/or keen observations.
- Define Sutherland’s reputation: Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Keep leaders informed: Relay important information in the form of timely and accurate reports.
Skills Required For Sutherland Jobs 2020 :
- Experience in managing a team of work-from-home direct reports
- Experience and knowledge in sales
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated leadership skills; the ability to take the lead in making improvements and resolving issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; the ability to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Strong customer-orientation when managing communications and issues
- The ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives
- A pro-active attitude towards developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; the ability to be a team-player
- Must have completed phase 1 of TMU
Documents to be Carried for Sutherland Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Sutherland Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.