Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring For Software Developer Position – B.E / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2020: Managed services company providing an array of technology assets to the world’s largest organizations, resulting in productivity increases, cost savings, and deep insights.
|Details Of Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2020|
||Company Name||Sutherland Global|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Professional , Software Developer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Professional , Software Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (22.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description: Sutherland is seeking a Software Developer who plays an active role in the end-to-end phases of Software Development Lifecycle. We are a group of dynamic and driven individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Software Developer in this role gets to:
- Developing and testing software and maintain a software product or family of products/solution: Provide complex code modification, testing and debugging tasks. Provide high-level analysis related to software design and development and solve problems.
- As a software engineer, the candidate should design and code: Complex units/modules/products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
- He/She should evaluate the impact of software performance: And recommend changes to the software design team. Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and
Written format and assist: In strategic research and design as directed.
Key duties would include:
- Participate in the plan, develop, build, test phases of software development
- Put forward calculated time estimates of work to be done on a project
- Participate in design, code, test-case reviews with other developers
- Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
- Develop and execute customer-focused test cases and maintain associated records
- Develop and utilize automated test scripts to perform duties
- Record issues into a defect-tracking system
- Follow-up and close issues entered into the defect-tracking system
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Hands-on experience in C# programming
- Understanding of advanced concepts in .Net framework:
- CLR & Assemblies
- Events & Delegates, Multi-threading
- Networking: Sockets, Web Application & Web Service
- Interoperability using COM, Window API
- Unit Testing Framework (NUnit), Debugging & Diagnostics
- A good foundation on Design Patterns
Documents to be Carried for Sutherland Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Sutherland Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
NOTE : Apply Before the link Expires.