Sutherland Recruitment 2020 | Software Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Sutherland – operates as a digital transformation company. The Company rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. Sutherland Global Services serves insurance, health care, retail, and technology sectors. Managed services company providing an array of technology assets to the world’s largest organizations, resulting in productivity increases, cost savings, and deep insights.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Professional - Software Developer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Sutherland Jobs 2020 :
- Participate in plan, develop, build, test phases of software development
- Put forward calculated time estimates of work to be done on a project
- Participate in design, code, test-case reviews with other developers
- Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
- Develop and execute customer focused test cases and maintain associated records
- Develop and utilize automated test scripts to perform duties
- Record issues into a defect-tracking system
- Follow-up and close issues entered into the defect-tracking system
Skills Required For Sutherland Jobs 2020 :
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Hands-on experience in C# programming
- Understanding of advanced concepts in .Net framework:
- CLR & Assemblies
- Events & Delegates, Multi-threading
- Networking: Sockets, Web Application & Web Service
- Interoperability using COM, Window API
- Unit Testing Framework (NUnit), Debugging & Diagnostics
- Good foundation on Design Patterns
Documents to be Carried for Sutherland Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Sutherland Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.