Swiss Re Off Campus Drive 2022 - Swiss Re has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Associate Application Support Specialist Apply Online @ official website
- 1 Swiss Re Off Campus Drive 2022 - Swiss Re has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Associate Application Support Specialist Apply Online @ official website
Swiss Re Off Campus Drive 2022 : Swiss Re has to recruit candidates for Associate Application Support Specialist positions through off campus in Bengaluru Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Swiss Re you can use this recruitment.
|Swiss Re Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Application Support Specialist|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Application Support Specialist includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.11.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
Provide support through Incident Management. Incident Management includes identifying, analyzing and correcting the incident from reoccurring in the future. Either technical or functional issues cause incidents. Incidents disrupt the business and your goal is to restore normal service operations as quickly as possible. You will be the users advocate so you will need to listen, understand their incident and see it to resolution. Through your learnings, you will become an expert of the functional applications as well as the business processes used.
- Prepare to take support over from the Development Teams. For each application on boarded, there is a significant amount of time planned for knowledge transfer from the current support teams. You will need to listen, understand and document what you learn. You will need to apply these learnings throughout the job.
- Monitor the health of the applications. If there is a degradation in performance, you will need to take the steps to rectify it. This includes coordination with other parties such as the Major Incident Management team and Application Development Team. You may need to restart servers or flush messaging queues. This will require experience with technical issue troubleshooting and a solid understanding of the end-to-end application and infrastructure landscape. Requires the ability to interact intelligently with technical teams (i.e. application development, network, database, cloud operations etc.) and guide them to issue resolution. In cases of application outages, you will need to manage unplanned user communications.
- Problem Management Oversight. This includes analysis and coordination with other teams until the problem is fully resolved. A problem could be a cluster of similar incidents given to the dedicated application team to resolve. Users could have been given a workaround, but you will be the advocate for the customer to make sure their incident is fully resolved even after a work around is provided
- Interact with users and members from other teams. During Incident & Problem Management, the users will depend on you to see their incidents are resolved. This could depend on you reaching out to other teams or users to obtain the information to “fix” the problem. You will need to communicate with them via email, instant messaging and phone calls. Doing this successfully will build your network of resources.
- Propose Application Improvement Candidates. You will look for opportunities and propose application changes with a goal to reduce the volume of tickets raised by users and increase the customer experience within the applications
- Periodically on the weekend or possibly evenings, you will need to participate in Smoke Testing the applications after infrastructure maintenance activities have occurred. This activity is extremely important to make sure the user community can effectively work without incidents
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Obtained a four-year college degree or equivalent is highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer and people relationship skills
- Knowledge of Commercial Insurance is a plus
- Business acumen and mindset – Foundational understanding of business and how IT supports the delivery of business goals. Seeks to understand the end-to-end process, needs of business teams, and utilizes that knowledge to advocate for them through the issue resolution process.
- Highly motivated individual who can think analytically
- Ability to complete work independently or in cooperation with others
- Organized and able to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Technical aptitude and mindset – Understands fundamentals of software development (i.e. programming, database, network, etc.) though no programming will be required in the role. Must be willing to learn specific technical skills (i.e. server restarts, clearing queues) that will allow for resolution of major issues. Ability to identify root cause of issues in a cloud based environment is a plus.
- Ability and willingness to transfer knowledge and experience to colleagues
- Actively offer assistance to others, seeks opportunities to “pitch in” and help colleagues
- Demonstrates willingness and initiative to seek new knowledge and tasks, question current processes, and suggest improvements
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Swiss Re Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Swiss Re Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Swiss Re Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Swiss Re Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Swiss Re Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Swiss Re Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka