Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2021 | Synamedia has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Associate Technical consultant | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2021 : Synamedia has to recruit candidates for Associate Technical consultant positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Synamedia you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Technical consultant includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (01.12.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Technical consultant|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
Synamedia : As an independent business, Synamedia is committed to providing the world’s most complete, secure and advanced end-to-end open video delivery solution. Building on more than 30 years of expertise, the firm is the largest global provider of video solutions, trusted by over 200 top satellite DTH, cable, telco and OTT operators, content owners and broadcasters. Synamedia is backed by the Permira funds.
Detailed Job Description For Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2021
- Provide technical support to partners and/or customers for Synamedia technologies, products, and/or solutions.
- Working in Shift Hours.
- Effectively troubleshooting problems independently or as part of a team, depending on the nature of the incident.
- Resolving moderately to highly complex technical problems, depending on the reported problems.
- Knowledge sharing with others in writing technical documents and growing the knowledge database.
- Work with cross functional teams’ engineering/delivery/architects to achieve our common goals to solve customer problems and enhance our products.
- Build strong team relationships with other Customer Support Engineers
- Candidates should be flexible to work across technology stacks
- Should have good analytical ability and application debugging skills
- Should have good communication skills with excellent written & spoken English
- Must have capacity to work independently and flexible to work in shifts
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2021
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science (preferably 2021 passed out) or 1-2 Yrs. of Experience.
- Aggregate should be more than 65% throughout in graduation and 65% above in 12th and 10th.
- Knowledge on SQL or NoSQL databases is an added advantage.
Documents to be Carried for Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (01.12.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Synamedia this hiring for which position ?
Synamedia hiring candidates for Associate Technical consultant position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 1 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires