Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2021 | Synamedia has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Associate Technical Support | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2021 : Synamedia has to recruit candidates for Associate Technical Support positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Synamedia you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Technical Support includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Technical Support|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
Synamedia : As an independent business, Synamedia is committed to providing the world’s most complete, secure and advanced end-to-end open video delivery solution. Building on more than 30 years of expertise, the firm is the largest global provider of video solutions, trusted by over 200 top satellite DTH, cable, telco and OTT operators, content owners and broadcasters. Synamedia is backed by the Permira funds.
Detailed Job Description For Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2021
- Proactive Monitoring and resolving the alarm both application and system level
- Handling Tickets coming via Email, Alarms, phone and ticketing tools
- Performing deep analysis on ticket and target is to resolve the ticket on Tier 1
- Forward Ticket that cannot be addressed by the Tier 1 to SRE and Engineering Team
- Triage the Ticket with customer, SRE and engineering team.
- Monitoring alarm and Ticket queue consistently
- Monitoring the SLA associated with Ticket
- Work as a team member, providing support to colleagues as and when required.
- Starting the VM / Services to restore the services to prevent the outage
- Share new solutions with the group as part of “Sharing Best Practices”
- Contribute & Participate for the overall improvement of the program / company.
Activities / Responsibilities
- Front line technical service reliability operators accountable for handling critical customer issues coming in via support phone line and ITSM tools.
- Emergency Handling and Service Restoration
- Provision users and configuration management
- Responsible for first touch incident resolution (via TSG or SOP) or escalation to the appropriate resource in line with the SLAs.
- Responsible for monitoring the live service via Moogsoft alerts, Heads Up Displays, Manual service checks or customer escalations.
- Accountable for High Priority Bridge Moderation (Spin up bridge, start whiteboard, document sequence of events).
- Document and refine Phone Script, TSGs and SOPs.
- Service Request Management (User Provisioning, Client Invites, Environment requests, Deployments, etc.)
- Responsible for refining Service Centre tools and process
- Accountable for working upstream with Dev on monitoring, tools and architecture to deliver security, reliability, manageability and availability at scale.
- Accountable for Executive response and communication
- Accountable for developing tools to reduce restoration times and cost of operations.
- Command and control during High Priority Events.
- Problem Management/Retrospectives
- Accountable for deploying services to production environments.
- Perform and manage routine tasks:
- Incident Management Console Queue
- Alarm Console Queue
- Field Engineering Queue
- Jira Bug Console Queue
- Service Center Action Queue
- Heads Up Display (HUD)
- Slack Group Chat, Lync Messages
- TV3 Group Mailbox
- Respond SC phone calls
- Writing Automation Scripts, Generate Custom Reports
- Set Top Box (STBs)/OTT box setup
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2021
- Troubleshooting on complex IT , Cloud, On Prem , DevOps environment with understanding of Media Platforms.
- Excellent exposure/hands on Linux, Cloud (Azure/OpenStack/Google cloud) , basic Networking skills
- Good exposure on incident management tools
- Good exposure monitoring tools like ELK /Zabbix /Prometheus
- Good to have knowledge of Media products.
- Strong Troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge on Shell scripting / python scripting
- Good to have exposure on automations.
- Basics multimedia concepts in Mpeg2, H.264, TS, OTT, IPTV, HD & SD resolutions, 4K TV, DRM, VOD, Live streaming, PPV, Adaptive Streaming
Advantageous / Skills to be learned:
- Video technology: Digital TV, VoD, MPEG, ABR, MPEG-DASH, HLS, Cloud DVR etc.
- Routing Protocols: CCNP equivalent knowledge or higher in IP networking
- Scripting: example Python, Perl, bash
- Familiar with AWS, GCE, or Azure
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Eager to learn. Technical aptitude to assimilate new learning quickly (essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (essential)
- Flexible: Very able to adapt to a changing environment (essential)
- Able to take initiative and drive change (essential)
- Performs well under pressure and in disruptive environments where priorities can change in response to customer demand (essential)
- Capacity and passion to help customers. Good customer engagement (essential)
Selection Process For Synamedia Jobs 2021 :
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Documents to be Carried for Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (27.10.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Synamedia this hiring for which position ?
Synamedia hiring candidates for Associate Technical Support position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 1 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires