Syngene Off Campus Drive 2020 | Trainee | M.Sc | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Syngene International Limited – SYNGENE, ISIN: INE398R01022), is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and speciality chemical industries around the world
||Company Name||Syngene International Limited|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Trainee|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Syngene Jobs 2020 :
- Perform synthetic chemistry reactions, reaction workups, purification of the compounds by column chromatography, crystallization, re-crystallization techniques, preparative TLC and operating lab equipment’s.
- Ensure that the samples generated during the course of synthesis are given for analysis and record subsequent results obtained and update the supervisor / group leader on the progress of synthesis and ensure samples are packed appropriately for shipment.
- Record the observations of experiment/reaction, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook following guidelines and in timely manner and ensure that the same is handled safely and confidentially.
- Ensure that the instrument / equipment is calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance and are kept clean before use and in case of any breakdown, report to maintenance immediately.
- Ensure that they know the MSDS of the chemicals they are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms.
- Any other lab responsibilities as indicated by the EHSQ team member/ supervisor / group leader.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
Skills Required For Syngene Jobs 2020 :
- Should be familiar with concepts of chemical synthesis
- Familiar with operations of relevant apparatus – instrument / equipment.
Documents to be Carried for Syngene Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the Xerox copies.
How To Apply For Syngene Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.