Syngene Off Campus Drive 2020 | Executive Trainee | B.Sc, M.Sc | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Syngene International Limited – SYNGENE, ISIN: INE398R01022), is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and speciality chemical industries around the world
|Company Name||Syngene International Limited|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
|Qualification||B.Sc, M.Sc||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Syngene Jobs 2020 :
- Responsible for performing the physicochemical and instrumental analysis and investigations of samples (Drug substance, Drug Product, Intermediate, Excipient & Inactive) received at Early phase GMP (Analytical Department).
- Preparation of protocols, ODS and Annexure as per client requirement.
- Responsible for handling stability for multiple Client projects.
- Preparing stability summary reports and review of final documents.
- Actively participate in Client Audits and regulatory Audits.
- Ensure to follow cGMP and GDP.
- Deliver analytical results within the established windows and as per applicable guidelines.
- Responsible for performing Validation activities and method transfers for multiple Client projects.
- Preparing the Calculation excel sheets, certificate of Analysis for standards and impurities and Reports for Analytical Method Validation and Analytical Method Transfer.
- Responsible for Performing Qualification and Calibration of assigned Instrument’s and Equipment’s.
- Preparation of Instrument URS, DQ and IOP.
- Preparing the Standard Operating Procedure.
- Responsible for timely intimation/ investigation of any events, deviations to the Dept. Head, QA function and supporting the related investigations to the clients and its effective timely closure.
- Responsible for Timely deliverables of projects.
- Compliance & implementation of quality systems.
- Ensure optimal utilization of Work hours & prioritization of activities to meet departmental commitments.
- Flexibility to work in any project/team as per the requirement.
- Responsible for the activities assigned within the team.
- Escalation of issues / non conformity with applicable procedures/policies.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
Skills Required For Syngene Jobs 2020 :
- Strong commitment towards work, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team.
- Good speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Should be strong in Data Integrity.
- Should able to work in team and flexible for working in shifts
- Should be a focused employee.
Documents to be Carried for Syngene Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the Xerox copies.
How To Apply For Syngene Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.