Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2020 | Technical Engineer | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Noida, Uttar Pradesh | Apply Olnine
Company Profile : Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything’s connected, and everything must be secure.
Powering this new era of technology are advanced silicon chips, which are made even smarter by the remarkable software that drives them. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart, Secure Everything with the world’s most advanced tools for silicon chip design, verification, IP integration, and application security testing. Our technology helps customers innovate from silicon to software, so they can deliver Smart, Secure Everything.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Intern , Technical - Engineering|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||2 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Intern , Technical - Engineering includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (04.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Synopsys Jobs 2020 :
- Write and maintain User Manuals for model libraries (IP) and tools
- Co-ordinate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and design teams to seek inputs and reviews
- Ensure timely release of documents in line with scheduled product releases
- Ensure accuracy of documents within short turnaround times
- Keep documents up to date with changing customer requirements and technological advancements
- Proactively track and co-ordinate with other technical writers for current upcoming assignments
- Assist Product development teams in reviewing and editing Internal Documentation etc.
- Follow the doc conventions as per the Synopsys Style Guide
Skills Required for Synopsys Jobs 2020 :
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Positive temperament
- Good team player
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in writing User Manuals/Technical Documents preferably from EDA/semiconductor industry
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to create doc templates and create documents from scratch if required
- Optimistic attitude to learn and improve
- Have flair for writing
- Eye for detail
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of English; familiarity with American English spellings
Documents to be Carried for Synopsys Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Synopsys Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.