Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2020 | R&D Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Synopsys – Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything’s connected, and everything must be secure.Powering this new era of technology are advanced silicon chips, which are made even smarter by the remarkable software that drives them. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart, Secure Everything with the world’s most advanced tools for silicon chip design, verification, IP integration, and application security testing. Our technology helps customers innovate from silicon to software, so they can deliver Smart, Secure Everything.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Research and Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech - ECE,EEE|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Research and Development Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Synopsys Jobs 2020 :
- Knowledge of CMOS processes and issues in deep submicron process technologies.
- CMOS circuit design and layout methodology & flow; basic understanding digital circuits
- Knowledge of SRAM memories will be a plus.
- Spice simulation and layout drawing tools knowledge is required.
- Ability to execute assigned circuit design tasks with best product quality and efficiency.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in interactions with internal development teams.
Documents to be Carried for Synopsys Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Synopsys Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.