Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2020 | Technical Engineer | BE / B.Tech | New Delhi | Apply Online
Company Profile : Synopsys – Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything’s connected, and everything must be secure.
Powering this new era of technology are advanced silicon chips, which are made even smarter by the remarkable software that drives them. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart, Secure Everything with the world’s most advanced tools for silicon chip design, verification, IP integration, and application security testing. Our technology helps customers innovate from silicon to software, so they can deliver Smart, Secure Everything.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Intern - technical Engineering|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech - ECE,EEE|
|Job Location||, New Delhi|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Intern - technical Engineering includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Synopsys Jobs 2020 :
- Would be part of the team developing Verification IPs and / or working on SoC verification.
- Person would be working on different phases of development, including design, coding, test planning, test execution, coverage etc.
- The responsibility would also include enhancement of the existing Verification IP products, analyzing customer’s target environment, usage, problems and help them with debugging and providing solutions.
Skills Required for Synopsys Jobs 2020 :
- Requires minimum bachelor’s degree in EE.
- Good Knowledge of System Verilog
- Methodology knowledge- exposure of any verification methodology ( OVM,UVM,VMM )
- Protocol Knowledge – theoretical knowledge of any one of the protocols ( AMBA AHB & AXI / USB / PCIe/Ethernet/SATA/OCP/MIPI/HDMI/I2C/SIO
Documents to be Carried for Synopsys Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Synopsys Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.