Syntax - Syntax Careers 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Oracle Technical Associate Apply Online @ official website
Syntax Careers 2023 Recruitment Notification - Syntax Careers 2023 Career Notification for Oracle Technical Associate role | Syntax Careers 2023 job opening Online Application. Syntax Careers 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Oracle Technical Associate positions in Hyderabad Telangana . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Syntax Careers 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Oracle Technical Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Syntax Careers 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Oracle Technical Associate|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Syntax Careers 2023 :
Table of contents
Syntax is a leading Managed Cloud Provider for Mission Critical Enterprise Applications and has been providing comprehensive technology solutions to businesses of all sizes since 1972. Syntax has undisputed strength to implement and manage ERP deployments (Oracle, SAP) in a secure, resilient, private, public or hybrid cloud. With strong technical and functional consulting services, and World Class Monitoring & Automation, they serve some of North America’s largest corporations across a diverse range of industries. Syntax has offices worldwide, and partners with Oracle, SAP, AWS, Microsoft, IBM and other global technology leaders.
Detailed Job Description :
Syntax is looking for a technical resource with 0-1years of experience for its Oracle EBS practice. This role will be part of Oracle Application Managed Services (AMs) and will provide basic level development and support of Oracle EBS and Fusion. This role will be involved in monitoring of AMS tickets, providing L1/L2 technical support to all AMS customers on Oracle EBS and Oracle Fusion.
- Work on AMS projects related to Oracle EBS and Oracle Fusion.
- Monitor tickets and provide regular updates on tickets.
- Provide L1/L2 technical support to AMS customers on Oracle EBS and Oracle Fusion.
- Work in Shifts (Moring and Evening) to support client work.
- Proactively work with Oracle support to resolve technical and application related issues.
- Work with the Senior management team and help them in monitoring tickets, assigning the tickets to the right resource, and providing reports to the Senior Management team.
- Support the development of training materials and assist when necessary. in development-oriented activities. Migrate code between test, QA, and production environments.
- Develop documentation for assigned projects including installation guides, troubleshooting guides, run books etc.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor of Engineering (any discipline) or equivalent with 0-1 years of experience
- Knowledge in PL/SQL programming is a must. The candidate should have either worked on PL/SQL programing or should have got trained in a reputed training institute.
- Hands-on experience on Oracle EBS/Fusion Application or relevant training from a reputed institute is a must.
- Understanding of business flows, underlying technical architecture and data models of Oracle EBS (r12.1, r12.2) would be an advantage
- Good communication skills – both oral and written – is a must
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Oracle Technical Associate post at Syntax Careers 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Syntax Careers 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Syntax )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Syntax – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Syntax ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Syntax Careers 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Syntax ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,