Syntax Careers 2023 Recruitment Notification for Oracle Technical Associate positions, Syntax Notification was officially announced by Syntax Careers 2023 on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Syntax Careers 2023, this is your chance to apply Syntax job vacancy.
Syntax Careers 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Oracle Technical Associate. Here, you will find more information about the Oracle Technical Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Syntax Careers 2023
|Oracle Technical Associate
|Hyderabad , Telangana
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
Syntax is looking for a technical resource with 0-1years of experience for its Oracle EBS practice. This role will be part of Oracle Application Managed Services (AMs) and will provide basic level development and support of Oracle EBS and Fusion. This role will be involved in monitoring of AMS tickets, providing L1/L2 technical support to all AMS customers on Oracle EBS and Oracle Fusion.
- Work on AMS projects related to Oracle EBS and Oracle Fusion.
- Monitor tickets and provide regular updates on tickets.
- Provide L1/L2 technical support to AMS customers on Oracle EBS and Oracle Fusion.
- Work in Shifts (Moring and Evening) to support client work.
- Proactively work with Oracle support to resolve technical and application related issues.
- Work with the Senior management team and help them in monitoring tickets, assigning the tickets to the right resource, and providing reports to the Senior Management team.
- Support the development of training materials and assist when necessary. in development-oriented activities. Migrate code between test, QA, and production environments.
- Develop documentation for assigned projects including installation guides, troubleshooting guides, run books etc.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor of Engineering (any discipline) or equivalent with 0-1 years of experience
- Knowledge in PL/SQL programming is a must. The candidate should have either worked on PL/SQL programing or should have got trained in a reputed training institute.
- Hands-on experience on Oracle EBS/Fusion Application or relevant training from a reputed institute is a must.
- Understanding of business flows, underlying technical architecture and data models of Oracle EBS (r12.1, r12.2) would be an advantage
- Good communication skills – both oral and written – is a must
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Oracle Technical Associate post at Syntax Careers 2023 includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Syntax Careers 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Syntax )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Syntax – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Syntax?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Syntax Selection Process?
Ans. Syntax Careers 2023 Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Syntax?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana