TAFE Recruitment 2021 | Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) has recruit BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech – Mechanical, Metallurgy Engineering candidates for Engineer – Metallurgist | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
TAFE Recruitment 2021 : Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) has to recruit candidates for Engineer – Metallurgist positios through off campus in Coimbatore, Bangalore, Chennai . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech – Mechanical, Metallurgy Engineering Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Engineer – Metallurgist includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (04.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE)|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Engineer – Metallurgist|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech – Mechanical, Metallurgy Engineering|
|Experience Needed||2 - 4 years|
|Job Location||Coimbatore, Bangalore, Chennai ,|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE)
Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) : Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) is a part of the Chennai based Amalgamations group , a US$ 1 Billion light engineering group with diverse interests in Tractors and their aggregates, Diesel Engine, Automobile Components, Engineering Tools, Paints, Plantations etc. TAFE Recruitment 2021 TAFE produces tractors in the 25 to 90 HP range in a variety of models. TAFE acquired Eicher Tractor business in June 2005 through a wholly owned subsidiary, viz., TAFE Motors and Tractors Limited (TMTL). TAFE is an ISO 9000 certified company that believes that quality is not something that is inspected or input into a product. To meet the increasing market demand and export requirement, TAFE is augmenting its production levels at all its manufacturing facilities.
Detailed Job Description For TAFE Recruitment 2021
- Ensuring incoming parts / first samples with respect to metallurgical parameters specified in the drawing.
- Conducting failure analysis on warranty return parts.
- Auditing heat treatment sources, casting / forging suppliers to ensure process adherence.
- Calibration of Metallurgical lab equipments.
- Verifying cleanliness level of incoming heavy casting parts, small castings parts, CFM parts, pipelines by doing the Millipore testing
- Knowledge on shelf life preservation and Audit for shelf life parts
- Containment action initiative and CAPA monitoring on failure parts
Job Qualification and Skills Required For TAFE Recruitment 2021
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Metallurgy / Materials Science Engineering with 2 – 5 years of experience in Tractor / Automobile Industry / Auto Ancillaries.
- Candidate should be familiar with Characterization of Metallic Materials. Good knowledge on Steel manufacturing technology, Heat treatment and Foundry practices is required. Knowledge on non-metals and surface finishing techniques will be added advantage. Should be familiar with Metallurgy lab equipments usage and failure analysis.
Documents to be Carried for TAFE Recruitment 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions & Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For TAFE Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (04.08.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
TAFE Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) this hiring for which position ?
Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) hiring candidates for Engineer – Metallurgist position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for TAFE Recruitment 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech – Mechanical, Metallurgy Engineering Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
2 - 4 years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for TAFE Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Coimbatore, Bangalore, Chennai ,
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires