Tamil Nadu Government Child Protection Unit Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 16 Child Protection Officer Posts | Last date : 09.10.2020
Tamil Nadu Government Child Protection Unit Child Protection Officer Jobs 2020: Tamil Nadu Government Child Protection Unit has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed Any U.G Degree for 16 Child Protection Officer Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Offline (By Postal) from 18.09.2020 to 09.10.2020. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying offline to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Government Child Protection Unit|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Child Protection Officer|
|Qualification||Any U.G Degree|
|Total Vacancy||16 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.33,250 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Child Protection Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Total Vacancies: 16 Posts
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Child Protection Officer||16|
There is no application fee required for Tamil Nadu Government Child Protection Unit Child Protection Officer Recruitment.
Qualification: Any U.G Degree (Social Work/Sociology/Psychology/Criminology/Child Development) + 5 years experience
- 20 – 40 Years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Government Child Protection Unit Child Protection Officer Job 2020
Candidates willing to be a part of Tamil Nadu Government Child Protection Unit have to apply for latest Tamil Nadu Government Child Protection Unit Recruitment 2020 for Child Protection Officer posts through Offline (By Postal) mode from 18.09.2020 to 09.10.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official Tamil Nadu Government Child Protection Unit website www.tn.gov.in/announcements/announce_view/90464.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Child Protection Officer Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Tamil Nadu Government Child Protection Unit asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 09.10.2020. Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………
Tamil Nadu Government Child Protection Unit Child Protection Officer application form sends to the following postal address
|Address to send the application form|
|The Commissioner of Social Defence/Secretary,|
State Child Protection Society,
Department of Social Defence,
No: 300, Pursawalkam High Road,