TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 | Junior Assistant & Typist Posts | Total Vacancies 162 | Last Date 22.12.2020 | Tamilnadu Veterinary Recruitment Notification @ www.tanuvas.ac.in
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University invites application via online mode from the eligible candidates to fill up Non-Teaching posts i.e. Junior Assistant & Typist in TANUVAS University. Recently it has announced the new employment notice [Advertisement No. 04/2020] on 23.11.2020 for 162 vacancies. As per the Tamil Nadu Veterinary recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for TANUVAS Typist Vacancy. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Tamilnadu kindly make the online registration @ tanuvas1.ucanapply.com from 23.11.2020 to 22.12.2020.
Candidates must be an Indian National. Applicants should pay required fee via online mode. TANUVAS Recruitment Apply Online Link & TANUVAS Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification is available @ www.tanuvas.ac.in. Applicants who want to get 10th Pass jobs / 12th Pass jobs those candidates can apply to TANUVAS Jobs openings 2020. TANUAVS Selection will be based on Written Test and shortlisted aspirants will be appointed at anywhere in Tamilnadu. More details of Tamil Nadu Veterinary vacancy, upcoming TANUVAS Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Category||State govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Assistant, Typist|
|Total Vacancy||162 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.19,500 - 62,400 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Assistant, Typist includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
TANUVAS Vacancy Details :
- As per the notification, overall 162 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Subject wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy|
TANUVAS Salary Details
- TANUVAS Salary for Jr. Assistant & Typist Posts is Pay Matrix Level-8 i.e. Rs.19,500-62,400.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu TANUVAS Junior Assistant & Typist Vacancy
- Junior Assistant: Pass in HSC or any other qualification.
- Typist: Minimum General Educational Qualification viz. must have passed SSLC Public Examination or its equivalent/ Typewriting English and Tamil Higher (or) Typewriting English Lower and Tamil Higher (or) Typewriting English Higher and Tamil Lower.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum should be 30 years for OC, 32 years for BCM and MBC/DC & 35 years for SC/ ST.
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
- TANUVAS will recruit the aspirants on written test
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for MBC/DC, BC, BCM and OC candidates and Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ irrespective of communities from other States/Union Territories will be treated under “OC” category.
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply TN Veterinary & Animal Sciences University Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website tanuvas.ac.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advt-04/2020-JA/Typist”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Go to ->https://tanuvas1.ucanapply.com/ find the apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.