TNRD Virudhunagar Recruitment 2020 | Panchayat Secretary Posts | Total Vacancies 16 | Last Date 16.10.2020 | Download TNRD Application Form @ virudhunagar.nic.in
TNRD Virudhunagar Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu Rural Development & Panchayat Raj (தமிழ்நாடு ஊரக வளர்ச்சி மற்றும் ஊராட்சி துறை) has released the new job notification on 30.09.2020 for for Panchayat Secretary (கிராம ஊராட்சி செயலர்) Post in Various Block office (Sattur, Rajapalayam, Kariapatti, Srivilliputhur, Narikudi, Tiruchuli, Watrap, Virudhunagar, Aruppukottai,). Totally, 16 vacancies are allocated for TNRD Panchayat Secretary Vacancy.As per the Aspirants who are seeking jobs in Tamilnadu should submit the application on or before 16.10.2020.
Virudhunagar TNRD recruitment 2020 notification and TNRD Recruitment application form is available @ virudhunagar.nic.in. Selected candidates will be placed at Virudhunagar [Tamilnadu]. Applications via offline mode only will be accepted. Applicants should pass 10th std and age limit should be 18 to 30 years. TNRD selection will be based on test/ interview. Candidates must be a domicile of concerned Panchayat. More details of Tamilnadu TNRD recruitment vacancy , upcoming TNRD jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||தமிழ்நாடு ஊரக வளர்ச்சி மற்றும் ஊராட்சி துறை|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs , TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Panchayat Secretary (கிராம ஊராட்சி செயலர்)|
|Qualification||10th Std pass|
|Total Vacancy||16 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Virudhunagar , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.15900 - 50400v (per Month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (Postal)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Panchayat Secretary (கிராம ஊராட்சி செயலர்) includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
About TN Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department
The Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department is established to implement state and central schemes in rural areas. Their main role is poverty alleviation, employment generation, sanitation, capacity building, women’s social and economic empowerment and natural Disorder rehabilitation. The Panchayat Raj Department has various Panchayat Raj Institutions (PRIs) to function as effective units of Local Self-Government. There are 12,524 Village Panchayats, 385 Panchayat Unions and 31 District Panchayats.
Eligibility Criteria for TNRD Virudhunagar Panchayat Secretary Vacancy
- Applicants should pass 10th Std from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- TNRD selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to concerned office address.
How to apply TNRD Virudhunagar Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website virudhunagar.nic.in.
- Click “Notices->Recruitment” find the advertisement “Panchayat Secretary Post Notification – Rural Development Department“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.