TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 | Business Liaison Officer & Lab Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 03 | Last Date 28.09.2020 | Tamil Nadu Veterinary Recruitment Application From @ tanuvas.ac.in
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 : Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released the recruitment advertisement for the engagement of eligible candidates for Business Liaison Officer & Lab Assistant Posts for BIRAC-BioNEST Project. As per the TANUVAS recruitment notification, particularly 03 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu government jobs should send the filled application form to given mail address on or before the last date 28.09.2020.
TANUVAS Chennai recruitment Notification and Tamilnadu Veterinary Application form is available in official website. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Candidates must hold B.Sc./ B.Tech/ M.Sc. from recognized board or university and should have attained prescribed age limit. TANUVAS selection will be based on test/ interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at Chennai. More details of TANUVAS jobs, upcoming notices, latest vacancies, interview questions, merit list and etc. will be updated on official website.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Business Liaison Officer , Lab Assistant|
|Qualification||B.Sc / B.Tech / M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy||03 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 to 40,000/- ( Per Month)|
|Apply Mode||Online ( Email )|
Here you will get the details for the post of Business Liaison Officer , Lab Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
TANUVAS Tamilnadu Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, particularly 03 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Business Liaison Officer||01||Rs.40000|
Eligibility Criteria for TANUVAS Business Liaison Officer & Lab Assistant Posts
- Business Liaison Officer: M.Sc. in Life Science.
- Lab Assistant: B.Sc./ B.Tech in Life Science/ Biological Science.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- TANUVAS selection will be based on test/ interview.
- Applicants should submit the application via online (mail)
- Mail Address: [email protected]
How to apply TANUVAS Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website tanuvas.ac.in.
- Click “job vacancies” find the advertisement “Business Liaison Officer for BIRAC-BioNEST Project – 1 Post @VIF, TANUVAS” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address before the last date ends.
How to fill up TANUVAS Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from TANUVAS Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.