TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 | Junior Research Fellow Posts | Total Vacancies 01 | Walk-In Date 23.10.2020 | Tamilnadu Veterinary Recruitment Application From @ tanuvas.ac.in
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released the recruitment advertisement for the engagement of eligible candidates for Junior Research Fellow Posts for ICMR Projects on contract basis. As per the TANUVAS recruitment notification, particularly 01 vacancy are allotted for this recruitment and vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu government jobs should bring the filled application form to the prescribed venue on 23.10.2020. TANUVAS recruitment Notification and Tamilnadu Veterinary Application form is available in official website @ www.tanuvas.ac.in
The above posts is on contract for a period of 11 months, further extended as per the requirement. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Candidates must hold Master Degree from recognized board or university and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection on the basis of Written Test/ Interview. Information furnished by the candidates is found to be wrong, their candidature will be rejected. Selected candidates will be placed at Veterinary College and Research Institute, Tirunelveli. The job will be terminated at the time of closure of the project. Application in the prescribed format may be submitted by email/by post to the address given below or on the day of walk-in-interview before 10.00 AM. More details of TANUVAS jobs, upcoming notices, latest vacancies, interview questions, merit list and etc. will be updated on official website.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Category||state Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||M.Sc, MVSC, M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||01 Post|
| ||Job Location||Tirunelveli , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.31,000 (per month)|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Research Fellow includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for TANUVAS Junior Research Fellow Posts:
Qualification: M.Sc (Microbiology/Biotech/Related) or M.Tech (Biotech) or M.V.Sc (VPH/VMC/VPP/VPA)
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- TANUVAS selection will be based on Walk-In for Interview/ Written Test.
|23.10.2020||10.00 AM||Department of Veterinaty Public Health and Epidemlology, Veterloary College and Research Institute, Ramayanpatti, Tirunelveli.|
How to apply TANUVAS Recruitment Advertisement 2020
- Go to official website tanuvas.ac.in.
- Click “job vacancies” find the advertisement “A walk-in-interview will be conducted for filling up of one temporary post of Junlor Research Fellow to work in ICMR sponsored project on “A Cross-sectional Study on the Prevalence of Coxiellosls Among Domestic Rumlnant Population in Southern Dlstricts of Tamil Nadu” at Department of Veterinary Public Health and Epidemiology, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Tirunelveli” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address before the last date ends.