TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 | Technical Assistant Posts | Total Vacancy 01 | Interview Date 01.07.2020 | VCRI Namakkal Recruitment Notification @ tanuvas.ac.in
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University – Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal has decided to conduct the walk in interview on 01.07.2020 (10.00 a.m.) at Namakkal to select one technical assistant in the TNSCST scheme. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement to fill up latest TANUVAS Vacancy 2020. As per the TANUVAS recruitment notification, particularly 01 vacancy is allotted for Technical Assistant post. Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu government jobs may attend this interview on 1st July 2020.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University – Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Assistant|
|Qualification||Rs.5000 per month|
| ||Job Location||, Tamilnadu ( தமிழ்நாடு )|
|Salary||Refer Official Notification|
|Starting Date||Walk in Interview date|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Technical Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (18.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for TANUVAS Technical Assistant Vacancy
- Candidates must have possessed undergraduate degree from science subject or its equivalent from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on their performance in interview.
Walk in Interview Details
- Eligible applicants may attend the interview at prescribed venue and interview details are given below.
|01.07.2020||10.00 am||Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal|
How to get Tamilnadu Veterinary Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website tanuvas.ac.in.
- Click “Job vacancies” find the advertisement “A walk in interview will be conducted on 01.07.2020 (10.00 a.m.) at Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal to select one technical assistant in the TNSCST scheme “Mitigation of ammonia gas emission from intensified poultry production” then click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
Important Dates :
Official Notification & Application form :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online