Target Corporation Off Campus Drive 2020 | Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company : Target Corporation India Pvt Ltd – At Target, we focus on developing leaders and helping team members reach their full potential. As a result of our global footprint, we offer opportunities to engage in strategic work and drive innovation across a variety of fields, including technology, marketing, human resources, finance, merchandising, supply chain, property development and analytics and reporting.
We value the unique contributions and perspectives each team member brings to the job.
||Company Name||Target Corporation India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech , CSE, IT, ECE|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Target Corporation Jobs 2020 :
- As an engineer, you serve as a technical specialist delivering the engineering that powers the product. You develop keen insight into the technical architecture and design to deliver robust and scalable software components.
- You constantly demonstrate the depth of your expertise by solving engineering problems. You are passionate about the quality of software and balance between speed of delivering new features and robustness of the software components you implement.
- You can handle operational issues with little or no oversight. You actively review code to ensure the software quality and functional accuracy is maintained across the team.
- You are keen to learn the design and architecture of the product and participate in ceremonies that can influence both.
- Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an engineer, you’ll take the lead as you…
- Use your technology acumen to provide input to assist with evaluation of new technologies and contribute to the design, lifecycle management, and total cost of ownership of services. Contribute to research and proof-of-concept initiatives for new technologies and assist with code review and design review, writes, organizes and maintains code based on designs. With guidance, delivers high-performance, scalable, repeatable, and secure deliverables.
- Participate in structured construction, automation, debugging, and implementation activities, ensuring architectural and operational requirements and best practices are met.
- Participate in disaster recovery planning and disaster recovery activities and participate in functional integration and regression testing and ability to automate test scripts.
- Resolve frequently encountered technical issues and monitors systems capacity with minimal assistance.
- Search and understand metadata about various data sources and metrics. Adhere to change and incident management standards and expectations.
Skills Required For Target Corporation Jobs 2020 :
- 1+ years of software development experience
- Demonstrates familiarity with current and emerging technologies in own scope of responsibility, and develops ability to apply these technologies
- Understands concepts of package solutions and package specific programming language with knowledge of development objects
- Demonstrates and continuously builds upon domain-specific knowledge
- Demonstrates proficiency in at least one computer language
- Understands the concepts of distributed programming and applies it to their domain
- Possesses working knowledge of transaction codes/master data used within specific domain and participates in building custom solutions in the package
- Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS
- Knowledge of nextjs is a plus
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools is a plus
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Documents to be Carried for Target Corporation Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Target Corporation Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.