Tata Communications Recruitment 2020 | System Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries. The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
||Company Name||Tata Communications Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||System Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 – 2 Years ( Freshers )|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of System Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Tata Communications Jobs 2020 :
- Responsible for planning , designing and developing solutions and service products riding on network or across multiple network layers such as CDN, Enterprise, Ethernet, IP, Wireless, Mobile Broadband, etc.
- Gather requirements, prepare architecture design, conduct technical and cost feasibility study, implement and resolve issues to support networks globally to meet timelines and customer requirements.
- Maintain and administer internally developed and third party applications. Responsible for developing and designing all network systems including storage, load balancers, servers, and routers/switches.
- Develop tools to proactively monitor the network on aspects such as utilization of backbone, alerts taking place etc.
- Lead the process on all stages such as concept, design, testing and implementation that will improve the performance and reliability of network systems.
- Define the work process flow between different functions for new implementations, existing network support and network tracking. Also define parameters, guidelines with respect to network tracking, data management for NOC team.
- The group plans manpower, infrastructure, budget requirements for the development and testing of software based on discussions with the products, operations and customer teams.
- Resolve issues on network systems based on escalations from the end user. Evaluate and validate new technologies to improve customer satisfaction.
Skills Required For Tata Communications Jobs 2020 :
- Work efficiently and productively with broad instruction. Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Systems Engineering. Works under direct supervision.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialization.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialization.
Documents to be Carried for Tata Communications Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Tata Communications Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.