Tata Power Recruitment 2021 | Tata Power has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Engineer Trainee | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Tata Power Recruitment 2021 : Tata Power has to recruit candidates for Engineer Trainee positios through off campus in Odisha . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Tata Power you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Engineer Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Tata Power|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||, Odisha|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Tata Power
Tata Power : Tata Power Limited is an Indian electric utility company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and is part of the Tata Group. The core business of the company is to generate, transmit and distribute electricity.
Detailed Job Description For Tata Power Recruitment 2021
- Project Engineering
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Tata Power Recruitment 2021
- Qualification : B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- 60% & above in SSC
- 60% & above in HSC
- 60% & above in all semesters
- No live ATKT and no year drop/down.
- There should not be more than a year gap from 12th to First year of engineering.
Documents to be Carried for Tata Power Recruitment 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Tata Power Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (17.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Tata Power Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Tata Power this hiring for which position ?
Tata Power hiring candidates for Engineer Trainee position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Tata Power Recruitment 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 1 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Tata Power Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is , Odisha
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires