Tata Power - Tata Power Recruitment 2023 is recruiting Diploma candidates for the role of Diploma Engineer Trainee – Electrical Apply Online @ official website
Tata Power Recruitment 2023 Recruitment Notification - Tata Power Recruitment 2023 Career Notification for Diploma Engineer Trainee – Electrical role | Tata Power Recruitment 2023 job opening Online Application. Tata Power Recruitment 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Diploma Engineer Trainee – Electrical positions in Anywhere India . Candidates who have completed their Diploma are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Tata Power Recruitment 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Diploma Engineer Trainee – Electrical post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Tata Power Recruitment 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Diploma Engineer Trainee – Electrical|
|Job Location||Anywhere India ,|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Tata Power Recruitment 2023 :
Table of contents
Tata Power Company Limited is an Indian electric utility company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and is part of the Tata Group.The core business of the company is to generate, transmit and distribute electricity
Detailed Job Description :
- All selected students will be on training (classroom and on-the-job) for 18 months in Operation & Maintenance (O&M) of Generating plants (Thermal and Hydros), Transmission Receiving Stations, Distribution Sub Stations, Renewable Energy Sites (Solar and Wind).
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 2.80 Lakhs per annum (Stipend Structure) + other benefits such
- as: Subsidized Hostel/ Company Provided accommodation based on company discretion (not applicable at certain locations and deductions as applicable), Medical Facilities, Insurances including Group Medical Coverage Insurance (GMC), Group Term Life Insurance (GTLI), Group Personal Accident Insurance (GPA), Voluntary OPD coverage, Executive health check-up, Canteen and Transport facility (available at certain locations), Official Travel reimbursement, contemporary leave practices, Higher Education Support (post trainee period), Car Lease benefit (post trainee period), Mobile Phone and Data Card/Broadband reimbursement (with approval as per requirement), Rewards & Recognitions etc.
Shortlisting Criteria :
- 50% and above throughout SSC and Diploma
- The applicant must not have any active backlogs (uncleared exams)
- The applicant should have completed the Diploma academic course within the stipulated tenure of course (e.g. Diploma in 3 years')
- Applicant should be willing to travel and be posted anywhere in India at office, plant, project site location etc.
- Applicant to be declared medically fit by Company CMO
- Applicant should be of 18 years as on 30th June 2023 (before joining the company).
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Diploma Engineer Trainee – Electrical post at Tata Power Recruitment 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Tata Power Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Tata Power )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Tata Power – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Tata Power ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Tata Power Recruitment 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Tata Power ?
The Job location for this post is Anywhere India ,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,