Tata Power Recruitment Notification for Diploma Engineer Trainee – Electrical positions, Tata Power Recruitment 2023 Notification was officially announced by Tata Power on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Tata Power, this is your chance to apply Tata Power Recruitment 2023 job vacancy.
Tata Power Recruitment 2023
Tata Power is recruiting Diploma candidates for the role of Diploma Engineer Trainee – Electrical. Here, you will find more information about the Diploma Engineer Trainee – Electrical post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Tata Power Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Diploma Engineer Trainee – Electrical
|Anywhere India ,
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
- All selected students will be on training (classroom and on-the-job) for 18 months in Operation & Maintenance (O&M) of Generating plants (Thermal and Hydros), Transmission Receiving Stations, Distribution Sub Stations, Renewable Energy Sites (Solar and Wind).
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 2.80 Lakhs per annum (Stipend Structure) + other benefits such
- as: Subsidized Hostel/ Company Provided accommodation based on company discretion (not applicable at certain locations and deductions as applicable), Medical Facilities, Insurances including Group Medical Coverage Insurance (GMC), Group Term Life Insurance (GTLI), Group Personal Accident Insurance (GPA), Voluntary OPD coverage, Executive health check-up, Canteen and Transport facility (available at certain locations), Official Travel reimbursement, contemporary leave practices, Higher Education Support (post trainee period), Car Lease benefit (post trainee period), Mobile Phone and Data Card/Broadband reimbursement (with approval as per requirement), Rewards & Recognitions etc.
Shortlisting Criteria :
- 50% and above throughout SSC and Diploma
- The applicant must not have any active backlogs (uncleared exams)
- The applicant should have completed the Diploma academic course within the stipulated tenure of course (e.g. Diploma in 3 years')
- Applicant should be willing to travel and be posted anywhere in India at office, plant, project site location etc.
- Applicant to be declared medically fit by Company CMO
- Applicant should be of 18 years as on 30th June 2023 (before joining the company).
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Diploma Engineer Trainee – Electrical post at Tata Power includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Tata Power Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Tata Power Recruitment 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Tata Power Recruitment 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Tata Power Recruitment 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Tata Power Recruitment 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Tata Power Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Tata Power Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Anywhere India ,