Tata Technologies - Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting Diploma candidates for the role of Assistant Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Assistant Engineer role | Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Assistant Engineer positions in Pimpri Maharastra . Candidates who have completed their Diploma are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Assistant Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Organization||Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Job Location||Pimpri , Maharastra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 :
We're a global product engineering and digital services company focused on fulfilling our mission of helping the world drive, fly, build, and farm by enabling our customers to realize better products and deliver better experiences. We’re the strategic engineering partner businesses turn to when they aspire to be better. Manufacturing companies rely on us to enable them to conceptualize, develop and realize better products that are safer, cleaner, and improve the quality of life for all the stakeholders, helping us achieve our vision of #EngineeringABetterWorld. We're inspiring a new generation of engineers who, by embracing the opportunities that exist at the convergence of digital technology & traditional engineering, are developing better products. We're redefining what the world understands by engineering and spreading the influence and impact of engineering as humanity's best way of addressing its most important challenges and opportunities.
Detailed Job Description :
- To support with Prima fascia observation of reported E&E issue on vehicle
- To have discussion with vehicle driver about details of event when issue reported
- To Investigate issue reported with multimeter/oscilloscope/E&E testing tools
- To diagnose of vehicle issue with help of Diagnostic System tool.
- To support with Root-cause identification
- To discuss with proto planning for part availability for part replacement
- To support issue resolution through Repair / Replacement of damaged electrical parts.
- To report unresolved issues to CoC team
- To resolve walk-home failures on vehicle outside/inside TML
- To support in preparation of Analysis reports after issue resolution
- To measure leakage current for vehicle battery draining issues outside/inside TML
- To update vehicles with latest tooled up parts for validation
- To report engine/vehicle malfunctions to concerned COC.
- To learn of operating procedures of E&E components
- To maintain check list / periodic updation & record of signed off vehicle check list
- To maintain of E&E part tracker / feature list w.r.t program
- To check vehicle with TDS tool for resolution of EOL issues.
- To maintain / be aware of project data.
- To support for Jump starting of vehicle for battery draining issue
- To check fitment of switches / functional switches / E&E devices for completion of validation activity
- To maintain fuelling / battery / other records of E&E ownership vehicle
- To support for synchronisation of Wiring harness & other E& E parts in LAB car w.r.t. current build of vehicle
- To report new part reception to COC /module leads
- To confirm availability of part fitment manuals/information fitment drawings/CKT drawings required for part fitment /issue investigation.
- To maintain of special tool/devices for E&E activity
- To maintain records of vehicle issue with project wise tracker
- To sharing of new learning /findings with COC
- To preserving E&E critical parts required for emergency vehicle supports.
- To maintain of trouble shooting kit required for attending field vehicles
- To share information to SPOC for supporting some newly reported issues based on experience gained on vehicle attended.
- To maintain of emergency contact number which can support in case of emergency
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering(only Diploma candidates)
- Minimum 1 year experience in Automotive Electricals & Electronics.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Assistant Engineer post at Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Tata Technologies )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Tata Technologies – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Tata Technologies ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Tata Technologies ?
The Job location for this post is Pimpri , Maharastra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,