Tata Technologies - Tata Technologies Recruitment 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee Apply Online @ official website
Tata Technologies Recruitment 2023 Recruitment Notification - Tata Technologies Recruitment 2023 Career Notification for Graduate Engineer Trainee role | Tata Technologies Recruitment 2023 job opening Online Application. Tata Technologies Recruitment 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee positions in Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune. Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Tata Technologies Recruitment 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Graduate Engineer Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Tata Technologies Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Tata Technologies Recruitment 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Tata Technologies Recruitment 2023 :
Tata Technologies Limited (TTL) is a global product engineering and digital services company focused on fulfilling its mission of helping the world drive, fly, build, and farm by enabling global OEMs and their ecosystem of partners across the automotive, industrial machinery, aerospace, and adjacent verticals engineer, manufacture, and realize better products, as well as help them drive efficiencies in their businesses.
Detailed Job Description :
- Good knowledge of GD&T
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes like casting, forging, sheet metal.
- DMU management, integrating vehicle systems & project coordination with various
- Conceptualise & detailed design, benchmarking of chassis frame, suspension, brake,
- steering systems to meet cost, weight & functional targets
- Reviewing existing benchmarking data and obtaining new data as required.
- Responsible for CAD sign-off, BOM creation/ management, requirement compliance.
- Conduct/ participate regular design reviews and escalate issues requiring help to
- Verification of the detail designs for prototype building.
- Utilizes technical skills and design experience to plan, organize and lead.
- Co-ordinate design activities.
- Ensure quality of the CAD design, drawings & speed of delivery.
- Workout modularisation & standardisation proposals.
- Technical documentation & design change analysis.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- GETs should from Machine design / structural design / automobile discipline
- GETs should from Automobile / Mechanical Engineering with any Specialization
- GETs should have basic knowledge of FEM/FEA
- Extensive experience in using CATIA V5
- Good all round design skills which must include past experience of working on at least
- one of aggregates like – frame, steering, suspension, brakes, fuel system, exhaust etc.
- Team Centre Engineering (TCE)/PLM
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Engineer Trainee post at Tata Technologies Recruitment 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Tata Technologies Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Tata Technologies )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Tata Technologies – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Tata Technologies ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Tata Technologies Recruitment 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Tata Technologies ?
The Job location for this post is , Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,