TataSky Off Campus Drive 2020 | System Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Apply Online | Delhi
Company Profile : TataSky – Tata Sky Limited (‘Tata Sky’) is a joint venture between the Tata Sons and 21st Century Fox. Incorporated in 2001 and launched services in 2006, Tata Sky is India’s leading content distribution platform providing Pay TV and OTT services. With the objective of connecting to the best content in the world on any budget, any screen, anytime and anywhere, Tata Sky was the first to launch multiple products and services that redefined the subscribers viewing experience in the country. Tata Sky has been a pioneer in the HD Set top box segment having significant market share in the category. It has been continuously adding new channels and platform services across various genres and languages to beef up its content offering to cater to all segments of the audience. Tata Sky currently has its footprints spread across 2 lakh towns with over 18 million connections in India.
|Details Of TataSky Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Test System Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||, Delhi|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Test System Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For TataSky Jobs 2020 :
The Test Engineer is responsible for executing automated/manual test cases and create Python automation scripts to verify Set top box (DTH, Android etc) functionality, performance, security, and overall usability. Software testing on a wide-range of configurations and all types of Set Top Box (STB) models. The test engineer will work closely with test team to deliver test result the highest quality products in a timely
- Validate and test STB software as per check list by automated/manually
- Study Functional document as per requirement, test scenarios, execute test case execution with team coordination
- Track project requirement and track test results
- Reporting issues and review defects generated during testing
- Validation of defects fix and complete QC testing of software as per timeline
- Study & understand standard test specifications used in consumer products like STB, OTT dongle
- Testing of new hardware and preparation of test setup
- Regularly communicate with teams answering technical, update project test status and prioritization of bugs
- Generate and publish test results & comprehensive test reports regularly to management
- Collaborate with peer testers and developers to improve testing processes
Skills Required For TataSky Jobs 2020 :
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Set top Box (DTH, Android, OTT device, Mobile app) software testing.
- Experience in test automation and Python language programming. Plan and schedule tests using test automation.
- Create Python automation scripts as per STB functional requirement
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Hindi.
- Knowledge of MS excel, Project & power point
- Knowledge of WiFi & Bluetooth
- Knowledge of DVB specifications and worked on IPTV/Cable/Satellite/Terrestrial bases STBs
- Knowledge of STB features and its architecture i.e EPG, VoD & PVR
- Understanding of test setup preparation & the head-end setup
- Awareness in test case preparation (reflection of requirements) for STB testing and execution of test cases.
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and planning skills
- Knowledge of testing tools e.g. Dek-tec stream player, bug tracking tool JIRA etc
Documents to be Carried for TataSky Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For TataSky Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.