TCS NQT May 2021 Registration Open | TCS NQT Apply Online @ tcsionhub.in
TCS NQT 2021 Registration Open For 2023, 2022, 2021 or Previous Year Batch, as well for the Freshers of all Engineering, Diploma, Arts, Science, Commerce, Management or any Bachelors and Masters Fresh graduates, Students or 0-2 Year. This will be become the central Qualifier Test for the top private organization to hire fresh talented graduates directly through the TCS ion NQT Score.
The TCS NQT will allow to access thousands of jobs in Across India through the NQT Score. The TCS announced The NQT 2021 Open Freely to all the Recent graduates, Students final year students or the 0- 2 Year Experience candidates.
TCS NQT MAY 2021 will be on 1st and 13th MAY, 2021 Online on TCS ion Center.
||Company Name||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Job Category||Private jobs Test|
|Job Role||National Qualifier Test|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, BCA, BS, MCA or Any graduates|
|Total Vacancy||Various Various|
|Job Location||, All Over India|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of National Qualifier Test includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
What is TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)?
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score. The NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is applicable for all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired. There are four Variants – NQT, Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
National Qualifier Test NQT 2021 Information
National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a General Ability Test that assesses a candidate in the following areas:
- Verbal Ability : Tests reading comprehension and written communication.
- Numerical Ability : Covers basic numerical and statistical operations and tests the candidate’s ability to infer meaning from numerical information.
- Reasoning Ability : Tests the candidate’s ability to apply deductive and inductive logic, and critical thinking in solving everyday problems.
Each candidate who completes the National Qualifier Test (NQT) gets a NQT Score. The NQT Score is applicable for all industries and job roles. NQT Score is a prerequisite to appear for Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
The National Qualifier Test (NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired.
Features of NQT Test 2021
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
Who Can Apply NQT 2021
Candidates eligible to apply for the National Qualifier Test (NQT) should meet the below eligibility criteria:
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year of study
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- Age limit – minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years
National Qualifier Test (NQT) empowers aspiring candidates with a standardised, high-quality benchmark test, to assess their cognitive and general ability skills. Here the Complete
|Test Section||Duration (in minutes)||No of Questions|
How To Apply NQT 2021
To register TCS NQT 2021 follow the apply link, TCS ion first NQT will be on 1st and 13th MAY, 2021 Any BE/B.Tech/ ME/M.Tech / BCA/ BS/MCA or Any graduates looking for Entry level jobs in India can apply for the NQT 2021.
Registration Process For NQT 2021
Following is the step-by-step process to register for “National Qualifier Test (NQT)”:
- Click on “REGISTER NOW” button on the “National Qualifier Test (NQT)” page
- Login with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials, if you are an existing user
- Sign up if you are a new user by clicking on “Create Account“, and enter all the required details. Once you have completed the sign up process, you can proceed with the NQT registration process.
- Fill in all the required details once the registration page opens.
- Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
- You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- You can view the registration details from ‘View Details’ on the “National Qualifier Test (NQT)” page, and if required, edit your “Registration Form” on or before the registration closure date.
The Last Date of Registration 20 April 2021
For Apply and more information click on the apply now button.