TCS Recruitment Notification for International Voice Associate positions, TCS Off Campus Drive 2024 Notification was officially announced by TCS on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with TCS, this is your chance to apply TCS Off Campus Drive 2024 job vacancy.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2024
TCS is recruiting Any degree candidates for the role of International Voice Associate. Here, you will find more information about the International Voice Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2024 Overview
|International Voice Associate
|1 – 6 Years
|Mumbai , Maharashtra
|As per norms
Detailed Job Description :
- Handle customer interactions on a daily basis with 0 availability time
- Ensure SLAs (Service Level Agreement) are met consistently at individual and team level.
- Meet and exceed all performance thresholds.
- Focus on Key KPI’s like RSAT, AHT (Average Handling Time) and customer experience.
- Constantly remain abreast with new changes
- Implement feedback and corrective actions to avoid repeat instances
Shift: Ability to work any shift, the majority being night and midnight shifts
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Team Player
- Strong Domain Knowledge Preferred
- Strong feedback implementation skills
- Possess a Positive attitude and know how to promote brand value.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the International Voice Associate post at TCS includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
TCS Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( TCS Off Campus Drive 2024 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
TCS Off Campus Drive 2024 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply TCS Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the TCS Off Campus Drive 2024 Selection Process?
Ans. TCS Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for TCS Off Campus Drive 2024?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Mumbai , Maharashtra