TCS Smart Mega Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers Of B.Sc/BCA/BBA
TCS Smart Mega Off Campus Drive: Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization
Job Profile: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.Sc/BCA
Batch Eligible: 2019/2020
Work Location Across India
Last Date To Apply: 17th Nov 2019
ABOUT TCS SMART HIRING FOR B.Sc./BCA – BATCH OF 2020
TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for talented BSC and BCA students from the 2019 and 2020 batches. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for science students to become a part of India’s most successful IT services company. Furthermore, exceptional perrformers will join TCS Ignite – TCS’s unique “science to software” initiative that trains you on the latest and trending technologies like AI and AR/VR and opens up a full-fledged global IT career while also letting you pursue an MCA from SASTRA University.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for TCS Smart Off Campus Drive 2019
- Eligibility Criteria: B. Sc, BCA, and B.Voc (Computer science and IT) are eligible
- Percentage Criteria – 50% throughout in X / XII / BSc / BCA /B.Voc (3 years) in Computer Science or IT
- Overall Gap in Academics not to exceed 2 years. Extended Education will not be allowed.
- For 2019 batch, candidates should not have any standing arrears at the time of appearing for TCS interview.
- For 2020 batch, candidates are allowed to have 2 standing arrears at the time of appearing for TCS interview.
ONLINE TEST DETAILS for TCS Smart Off Campus Drive 2019
- The test will have 40 (MCQ or Fill-in-the-blank type) questions to be answered in 90 minutes. It comprises three sections – Quantiative Aptitude (15 questions, 45 minutes), Verbal Ability (15 questions, 15 minutes) and Programming Logic (10 questions, 30 minutes).
- The Quantiative Section will have simple questions from school-level math from topics like linear algebra, ratio and proportion, speed-distance, geometry, time and work, profit and loss, areas and volumes, coordinate geometry, probability and statistics, number systems, trigonometry, calculus and data interpretation.
- Verbal Ability will have simple questions covering reading comprehension, basic english grammar and sentence construction.
- Programming logic will have simple questions requiring you to read and understand short code snippets in C language and identifying what the code does.
Important Dates for TCS Smart Off Campus Drive 2019:
- REGISTRATION START DATE: 16th Sep 2019
- REGISTRATION END DATE: 17th Nov 2019
- ONLINE TEST: 30th Nov 2019
- HALL TICKET ISSUE DATE: 27th Nov 2019
- INTERVIEW DATE: 6th Dec 2019 Onwards
Apply Before the link Expires FOR TCS Smart Off Campus Drive
Apply Link – Click Here >>
Important Links To Download TCS Model Papers PDF
In our website, we provide you with TCS Placement Questions and Answers free of cost. And you can start practicing them by downloading through the below links.
Download & Solve TCS Old Papers – Reasoning: Click Here
To Download the TCS Aptitude Test Papers PDF: Click Here
Solve TCS Model Papers – Verbal: Click Here
Download TCS Placement Paper With Questions & Answers PDF: Click Here
TCS Placement Papers PDF Download: Click Here
TCS Aptitude Placement Question and Answers PDF: Click Here
To Download TCS Arithmetic Test Papers PDF: Click Here