TCS Walkin Interview Chennai | BA/B.Com/B.Sc/BBA/BBM | November 2019
TCS Walkin Interview Chennai : TCS Walk-in Drive is scheduled for Freshers for BA/B.Com/B.Sc/BBA/BBM – 2018 & 2019 graduates at Chennai. The eligibility criteria and venue details for TCS walkin drive in chennai are given below.
TCS Walkin Interview Chennai Details:
|Walk-In Date||9 November 2019|
- Qualification: BA, B.Com, B.Sc (Non-IT), BBA, BBM Graduate
- Minimum 15 yrs of full-time education is must (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
- Batch: 2018 & 2019
- Experience: Fresher
- Candidates should be willing to work in Night/ Rotational Shifts
- B.Sc(IT/CS)/B.E/B.TECH/CA/ICWA/MBA/BMM/MSc/MA/M.Com are requested NOT to apply
- Candidates with gaps in education more than 2 years are requested not to apply.
- Graduates through Open Universities/ Correspondence are requested not to apply.
- Should NOT have attended TCS interview in the past 6 months.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- An effective communicator, dedicated and active team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and eagerness to learn new skills/areas at short notice
DT NUMBER IS MANDATORY FOR INTERVIEW
How to get TCS Registration / DT number?
- Step 1: Connect to the internet and click on the link https://nextstep.tcs.com (Next step TCS campus)
- Step 2: Click “Register” / then click “BPS”
- Step 3: Click “Off Campus Applicant”
- Step 4: Fill in all your details. (Please select OTHERS in the institute name if your college name does not appear)
- Step 5: Select “web” from – Source Type.
- Step 6: Write “Manisha Samnani” under Source Name.
- Step 7: Nearest test location: select Mumbai.
- Step 8: Select your password and your security question
- Step 9: Finally press Submit button.
- Step 10: Please make a note of Registration / DT ID which starts from DT2019xxxxx.
Note: Kindly use the computer and NOT your mobile for registration
How to Apply for TCS Walk-in Interview 2019
All interested and eligible candidates first register for TCS Walkin drive at chennai in the Next step TCS campus and then attend the walk-in drive at the following venue on 9 November 2019.
Note: It is mandatory to write ” DT Number ” & ” Nandhini HR ” as a reference on CV
TCS Next Step Registration : Click here
Date: 9 November 2019 (Saturday) Time: 10 AM to 12 PM
Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Chennai
9th floor, Phase-3, Spencer Plaza
729, Anna Salai.Chennai -600 002
Contact – Nandhini
- 1 copy of resume
- Any government ID proof. (Aadhar card or PAN card or driving license)
- Your TCS Registration / DT number.