TE Connectivity Off Campus Drive 2020 | Application Developer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : TE Connectivity – TE’s Medical business unit, part of the Industrial Solutions segment, offers medical device OEMs, a complete product offering, and capability portfolio for minimally invasive, imaging, surgical, diagnostic, and therapeutic devices. With more than 350 design engineers and a global presence in all key medical device hubs, we are a premier partner to the world’s leading medical technology companies for their next-generation medical devices.
|Details Of TE Connectivity Off Campus Drive 2020|
||Company Name||TE Connectivity|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Application Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
TE Connectivity’s Application Development Teams are responsible for writing required application specifications and using programming various languages and development tools to design, build, test, implement, and support web and desktop applications.
- Understanding of PowerApps Formulae and Development Methods.
- Know how to work with multiple data sources.
- Knowledge of PowerApps, Power Automate licensing along with different environments.
- Ability to create custom connectors for PowerApps and Power Automate.
- Knows how to work with Azure Logic Apps or Power Automate.
- Experience in migrating Various Data sources and workflows to PowerApps and Power Automate.
- Experience in developing Canvas Apps and Model Driven Apps.
- Automating Business Processes with Power Automate or Azure Logic Apps
Skills Required For TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
- Experience HTML, CSS, Java Script.
- Experience in UI Development
- Having work experience on SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online.
- Knows Infopath 2013, workflows and SharePoint Sites.
- Managing Permissions for Lists , Document Libraries and SharePoint Pages.
- Knows basic of SQL
- Knows about DDL and DML
- Understanding in writing Join statements
- Knows about Store Procedure.
Documents to be Carried for TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.