TE Connectivity Recruitment 2020 | Design Engineer | BE, B.Tech – Mechanical | Pune, Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : TE Connectivity – TE’s Medical business unit, part of the Industrial Solutions segment, offers medical device OEMs, a complete product offering, and capability portfolio for minimally invasive, imaging, surgical, diagnostic, and therapeutic devices. With more than 350 design engineers and a global presence in all key medical device hubs, we are a premier partner to the world’s leading medical technology companies for their next-generation medical devices.
||Company Name||TE Connectivity|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Design Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech - Mechanical|
|Experience Needed||2 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Design Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
- Analyze engineering drawings, preparation of assembly automation layouts, concept for jigs and fixture / die.
- Connect with engineering teams, initiate of designs.
- Perform engineering calculations as related to machine and tool designs.
- Produces working drawings, detail drawings and bills of materials for equipment, sub-assemblies or product.(Creo & ZWCAD).
- Responsible for communicating time estimates and resource requirements on design tasks to the team lead and project managers.
- Interaction with CFT for reviews, trials, evaluation of component / tooling elements.
- Conversant with drafting standards, GPS / GD&T systems.
Skills Required For TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
- PG/ BE / B-tech in Mechanical Engineering (with tooling background)
- Post Diploma in Tool design (NTTF /GTTC)
- Knowledge on
- Stamping and assembly line procedures.
- Tool material, material specifications, heat treatment and its processes.
- Tool building, Tool assembly, measurement, testing and tool room processes.
- ISO/TS requirement.
- 2 or 3 years of experience in various engineering field related to connector automation and equipment design , product and process development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentations and public speaking.
- Working knowledge on MS Office tool. (MS Excel, Word & Power point).
- Stamping / Molding design will be an added advantage.
Documents to be Carried for TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.