TE Connectivity Recruitment 2020 | Electrical Engineer | BE / B.Tech – Electrical | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : TE Connectivity – TE’s Medical business unit, part of the Industrial Solutions segment, offers medical device OEMs, a complete product offering, and capability portfolio for minimally invasive, imaging, surgical, diagnostic, and therapeutic devices. With more than 350 design engineers and a global presence in all key medical device hubs, we are a premier partner to the world’s leading medical technology companies for their next-generation medical devices.
||Company Name||TE Connectivity|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Product Engineer - Electrical|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech - Electrical|
|Experience Needed||3 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Product Engineer - Electrical includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
- Engineering support for Engineered Polymer Solutions and Wire and Cable product used and sold to the Aerospace and Military markets
- Designing, prototyping, and testing concepts and support new product launches
- Ensuring new designs meet functional and safety requirements and are compliant with industry standards (CE, UL, Low Voltage Directive, EMC and RoHS and REACH).
- Supporting the team in coordinating the mechanical /electrical aspects of other projects within the department.
- Communicating and resolving technical issues for legacy product with internal and external customers.
- Preparation of electrical test and product specifications for new product development.
- Work closely with Product Management, Sales and PIC teams on Electrical and Conductor enquiries globally.
- Investigate and advise on new and replacement test equipment.
- Technical report writing.
- Support product training as required.
Skills Required For TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
- BE/ B.Tech (Electrical Eng.)
- Practical/Hands on approach to electrical engineering
- 3 to 5 years of experience and hands-on working in on electrical design of products.
- Strong proven track record in engineering
- Ideally a knowledge of High Voltage Wire and Cable Products including Partial Discharge.
- Ideally a knowledge of High Speed Data Cables, RF and Category Cables etc.
- Ideally a knowledge of Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA), International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Experience with electrical equipment development from concept to industrialization (VOC, DOE, FMEA) – Preferred
- Ability to work as a Team player
- Basic knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes
Documents to be Carried for TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.