TE Connectivity Recruitment 2020 | Mechanical Test Engineer | Diploma / BE / B.Tech – Mechanical | Bangalore | Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : TE Connectivity – TE’s Medical business unit, part of the Industrial Solutions segment, offers medical device OEMs, a complete product offering, and capability portfolio for minimally invasive, imaging, surgical, diagnostic, and therapeutic devices. With more than 350 design engineers and a global presence in all key medical device hubs, we are a premier partner to the world’s leading medical technology companies for their next-generation medical devices.
||Company Name||TE Connectivity|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Mechanical Test Engineer|
|Qualification||Diploma / BE / B.Tech - Mechanical|
|Experience Needed||2 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Mechanical Test Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria For TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: Diploma / BE / B.Tech – Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2016 / 2017 graduates
Job Description For TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
- Hands on experience in mechanical testing of Connectors and Electromechanical components
- Should have independently operated Universal testing machine (UTM). Additionally should be able to prepare samples, set-up test rigs, perform and compile reports.
- Must understand mechanical test specification, like Auto Industry standard LV214 and standards.
- Experience in dust/ water tightness testing, cross sectioning, microscopic analysis of metals / plastics is an added advantage.
- Networking with internal customers (India / affiliates) and external customers for understanding test requirements
- Good learning agility / passion to explore / learning on the fly
- Innovative and implement continuous improvement
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to create and sustain best practices
Documents to be Carried for TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.