Tech Holding Recruitment Notification for Technical Support Engineer positions, Tech Holding Off Campus Hiring 2023 Notification was officially announced by Tech Holding on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Tech Holding, this is your chance to apply.
Tech Holding Off Campus Hiring 2023
Tech Holding is recruiting Degree, B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Technical Support Engineer. Here, you will find more information about the Technical Support Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Tech Holding Off Campus Hiring 2023 Overview
|Technical Support Engineer
|Degree, B.E, B.Tech
|Ahmedabad , Gujarat
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
Technical Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
To be qualified for this role, you should hold a degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering. Microsoft, Cisco, Linux or similar certification is a plus. If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with computer issues and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be a person that our customer's trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to discuss and troubleshoot issues with Native English Speakers
- Efficiently handling incoming voice calls and acting as the first point of contact for service request calls & requisitions through voice support.
- Telephonic support to End Users and coordination with Vendors, Client Problem Management team, and other Support teams.
- Provide phone and help desk support for local and off-site users.
- Provide network troubleshooting and support, as well as end-user software and hardware troubleshooting.
- Record detailed incident descriptions in the call tracking system and follow up to resolve issues, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Answer and manage incoming calls, emails, chats, and/or interactive voice response systems
- Able to think fast, find answers, and respond quickly to customer issues, all with a polite, empathic, and professional voice and manner
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or chat, until they've solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Refer to the internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Active Directory/User management/ Troubleshooting
- Office 365-Outlook Troubleshooting
- Windows and system application Troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Technical Terms DNS/DHCP/VPN/Network etc.
- Knowledge/Experience of Backup tools
- Knowledge of Ticketing tools and SLA.
- Knowledge of Server/Network Monitoring Tools
- Excellent analytical skills, written and verbal communication.
- Experience as a technical specialist in customer-facing roles
- Strong task management skills
- Customer focused with a passion for resolving unique problems
- Must have on-call support experience
- International client support experience (Preferred)
- Basic knowledge of AWS and Linux (Advantage)
- 24*7 Support (Rotational Night Shift)
- 5 days working.
- Voice Support.
Perks working at Tech Holding:
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- 2 Rotational Week-Off
- Employee - Family Insurance
- Various type of Leaves
(Apart from Casual and Sick Leaves, New Parent Leaves, Marriage Leaves.)
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Technical Support Engineer post at Tech Holding includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Tech Holding Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Tech Holding Off Campus Hiring 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Tech Holding Off Campus Hiring 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Tech Holding Off Campus Hiring 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Tech Holding Off Campus Hiring 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Tech Holding Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Tech Holding Off Campus Hiring 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Ahmedabad , Gujarat