Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Tech Mahindra Limited – Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. Tech Mahindra has 864 active clients as of June 2017
||Company Name||Tech Mahindra Limited|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Tech Mahindra Jobs 2020 :
As Associates. software engineer, you’ll be working in a team and on diverse projects. To be successful in this role, you must possess strong analytical, problem-solving and technical skills. You must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with the clients. You must be flexible enough and ready to work in an Agile environment on any type of projects including 24X7 projects.
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
- Analyse given requirement carefully and devise solution
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
- Handle customer calls and responses
- Work independently when required
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard
- Attend/conduct meetings/workshops
- Contribute to organization initiatives
Skills Required for Tech Mahindra Jobs 2020 :
- CCNA/CCNP certified
- Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- A meticulous and organized approach to work
Selection Process for Tech Mahindra Jobs 2020 :
- Telephonic Interview
Documents to be Carried for Tech Mahindra Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Tech Mahindra Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.